Unreal Engine: Creating A ChatGPT And Dall-E Plugin. Learn to craft plugins, script editors, and unleash AI creativity. Enroll now!Read more.
Josh Triplett is currently an Advanced Tecnhologies Specialist at a Fortune 500 aerospace company. He spent 12 years leading all virtual efforts for Global Marketing before switching to his new role researching and developing advanced technologies such as augmented and virtual reality, real-time technologies, and artificial intelligence. Software experience includes 15+ years of experience with Unreal Engine, 10+ years of experience with Unity Engine, 17+ years of experience with Maya, 18+ years
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $19 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to create plugins for the Unreal Engine
- Students interested in generative AI such as ChatGPT and Dall-E
- Students interested in using Python with the Unreal Engine
- Students interested in scripting the Unreal Editor workspace
What you’ll learn:
- How to create a custom plugin in Unreal Engine
- How to write a Python script to call a ChatGPT prompt
- How to write a Python script to call a Dall-E prompt
- How to script the Unreal Editor to call custom commands
- How to design and spawn a custom Unreal Editor window
- Recommended: Basic computer knowledge
- Recommended: An understanding of basic navigation for the Unreal Engine
- Recommended: A basic understanding of Unreal widgets
- Recommended: Some Python scripting experience
- Recommended: A credit card to connect to your OpenAI account
- Recommended: Unreal Engine 5.1 or higher installed
- Recommended: Python-compatible IDE installed (Visual Studio, VSCode, etc.)
- Recommended: Desktop PC with Windows 7 (or later) 64-bit – OR – a Mac with Mac OS X 10.9.2 or later
- Recommended: DirectX 11 compatible video card
- Recommended: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor
- Recommended: 8 GB RAM
Create a ChatGPT and Dall-E Plugin. Natural Language Processing and Generative AI have taken the world by storm, enabling automation, code generation, and image generation with a simple text prompt. ChatGPT has allowed users to generate an unlimited amount of content, from code generation to creative writing, to email and website templates, and so much more! Dall-E has allowed everyone, no matter their artistic skill, to generate art and design as if they were professional artists!
In this course, you will learn how to create a custom Unreal Editor plugin that adds ChatGPT and Dall-E functionality to the Unreal Engine! At the end of this course, you will have created an Unreal Engine plugin, ported ChatGPT and Dall-E into the editor using Python, and created a full editor utility widget menu to generate ChatGPT responses and Dall-E imagery directly in the editor! The imagery you generate in Dall-E will also be imported and saved right in the Content Browser!
This is an intermediate course for those who already know the basics of Unreal Engine. We won’t cover the process of downloading and installing the Engine or provide a general walkthrough of the Editor’s navigation.We will also not be discussing the principles of programming. However, you will be able to follow along in every step of the creation of a fully functional ChatGPT and Dall-E plugin in Unreal Engine!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to Create a ChatGPT and Dall-E plugin.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today! You might also be interested in Unreal Engine Advanced Widgets For UI.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Set Up|
|Setting Up Our Project||00:00:00|
|Creating The Unreal Plugin||00:00:00|
|Creating An OpenAI Account||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - ChatGPT|
|Creating The Python Script||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Dall-E|
|Creating The Python Script||00:00:00|
|Combining The Widgets||00:00:00|