About This Course
Chrome DevTools is a set of web developer tools built directly into the Google Chrome browser. DevTools ultimately helps you build better websites, faster.
This is the perfect course to explore more about what Chrome DevTools has to offer and how you can use devTools for development.
With DevTools, you can:
- Edit pages on the fly
- Diagnose problems quickly
- Test and try code
- Write code snippets
- Inspect Code
- Check responsiveness
- Internet access
What you’ll learn:
- Open DevTools
- Element Panel
- Where to compute and get box model details
- Snippets of code running and saved in the console
- Access local file system with DevTools
- Network for file load times and debugging
- Application tab for session and local storage values
- Audit Panel and how to get website improvement report
- Shortcuts and getting more help with DevTools
Who this course is for:
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
- Anyone developing websites or web applications
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use Chrome DevTools.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Chrome DevTools.
|Section 1 - Introduction to using Chrome DevTools|
|PDF Resource And Lesson Guide||00:00:00|
|DevTools Open Options||00:00:00|
|CSS Box Model||00:00:00|
|Web Scavenger Hunt 1||00:00:00|
|Web Scavenger Hunt 2||00:00:00|
|Short Cuts Conclusion||00:00:00|