About This Course
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals and Network engineers
- This course is designed for professionals who know exactly what CompTIA Cloud + is. This is not a classic Networking course. You can expect 99% of theoretical materials here.
What you’ll learn:
- The different troubleshooting scenarios that are commonly seen as well as the different issues that they present to the organization
- How to recognize a variety of different troubleshooting scenarios that commonly occur and how to troubleshoot
- How to remedy and verify fix
- This is a series of courses, please take Computing Technology Industry Association Cloud Certification – Parts One to Four before proceeding
This course will review many of the different troubleshooting scenarios that are commonly seen as well as the different issues that they present to the organization. It also reviews some of the tools to use when troubleshooting them.
In this course, you will gain the ability to troubleshoot different common scenarios and how to handle them within the Cloud.
First, you will learn how to recognize a variety of different troubleshooting scenarios that commonly occur. Next, you will discover the basics of how to troubleshoot them. Finally, you will explore how to remedy and verify that they are fixed.
When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge Cloud and virtualization scenarios need to troubleshoot, correct, and test them in a cloud or virtualization setting.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the five key troubleshooting areas on most encountered problems found when working with virtualization and/or Cloud solutions.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the five key troubleshooting areas in a cloud or virtualization setting.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Following A Common Troubleshooting Methodology||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Troubleshooting Cloud Deployment Scenarios|
|Common Issues Encountered On Deployments||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Troubleshooting Common Cloud Capacity Problems|
|Handling Solutions That Outgrow Their Environment||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Addressing Automation And Orchestration Workflow Breakdowns|
|Troubleshooting Common Automation And Orchestration Issues||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Troubleshooting Cloud Networking Using Common Tools|
|Common Diagnostic Tools Review||00:00:00|
|Commonly Encountered Networking Problems||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Reviewing Cloud Security Issues|
|Covering Common Cloud Security Scenarios||00:00:00|