About This Course
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals and Network engineers
- This course is designed for professionals who know exactly what CompTIA Cloud + is. This is not a classic Networking course. You can expect 99% of theoretical materials here.
What you’ll learn:
- Foundational knowledge of the high-level processes and procedures to manage your Cloud environment
- Virtualization and Cloud resource allocation
- Resource use, deployment and optimization techniques
- User accounts and the different techniques and tasks that are used when provisioning them
- Virtualization and cloud Service Level Agreement metric concepts and how they can be assessed
- This is a series of courses, please take Computing Technology Industry Association Cloud Certification – Parts One to Three before proceeding
There are multiple management subjects that are important to understand when working with virtualization and/or Cloud solutions.
First, you’ll learn about virtualization and Cloud resource allocation and how it compares with traditional solutions. Next, you’ll discuss resource use, deployment and optimization techniques. Then, you’ll explore user accounts and the different techniques and tasks that are used when provisioning them. Finally, you’ll discover virtualization and cloud Service Level Agreement metric concepts and how they can be assessed.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the skills and knowledge of Cloud environment needed to manage your virtual or Cloud solutions.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Cloud+ high-level processes, procedures, methods and technologies for proper Cloud management.
|Section 1 - Assessing Cloud And Virtualization Environment Resource Allocation|
|Cloud Resource Allocation Review||00:00:00|
|Cloud Resource Scaling And Balancing||00:00:00|
|Forecasting Cloud Resources||00:00:00|
|Monitoring Cloud Resources||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Determining Resource Use, Deployment, And Optimization|
|Cloud Resource Usage||00:00:00|
|Cloud Resource Assessment And Optimization||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Implementing Account Provisioning Techniques And Tasks|
|Account Provisioning Basics||00:00:00|
|Automatable And Orchestrational Account Provisioning Tasks||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Reviewing The Common Cloud And Virtualization Service Level Agreement Metrics|
|Methods Of Resource Monitoring And Billing||00:00:00|
|Resource Monitoring Metrics||00:00:00|