Complete Copywriting Course For Digital Entrepreneurs
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of copywriting including effective techniques that work for different types of copywriting materials such as blogs, landing pages, sales and video sales letters, emails, advertisements, press releases, and more.
About This CourseBeginner
Copywriting is the key skill for the 21st century: it applies to Business Communication, Business Writing, Content Marketing, Content Writing, Freelancing, Sales Skills, and Writing.
If you can master copywriting, you can sell online or offline. This course reveals my copywriting secrets and how to write copy that sells. This is the perfect copywriting course for you to help you to improve your writing skills.
If you have found copywriting to be a difficult subject to grasp, then you have come to the right place to succeed and achieve your goals efficiently and effectively.
Now in five clear sections:
- Basics – covers the basics of copywriting so that you have a foundation to work with
- Psychology – important in getting your customers to decide to buy from you
- Online Courses – how to apply your newly found copywriting skills to your online courses (if you are an instructor) – it’s a great case study if you are not
- SEO – helps you understand how copywriting and SEO work hand in hand in the world of online marketing
- Copywriting For – These sections cover a range of different formats from Blog Posts, Landing Pages, Sales Letters, Video Sales Letters, Promotional Videos, Email – with more to come
In this course you will discover:
- 14 essential steps to great copywriting
- How to use copywriting formulas to improve your writing skills
- How to optimize your content writing with great headlines
- How to use images to support your copywriting
- The essentials of proofreading and editing
- Understand the psychology of copywriting
- How to apply your copywriting skills to blogging
- How to write effective landing pages
- How to create amazing video sales letters as a copywriter
- The key formula for writing editing sales letters, including a case study
- How to combine your promotional video skills with your copywriting
- How to apply content writing skills to email
- What you need to know to write great headlines
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basics of effective copywriting.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about effective copywriting.
Section 1 - Introduction
How To Navigate This Course
Section 2 - Free Taster
13 Copywriting And Sales Buttons You Need To Know How To Push
Copywriting To Sell 10 Steps You Must Know
14 Step Formula To Writing Great Sales Copy
Section 3 - 14 Essential Steps To Great Copy Writing
AIDA Is Not Just An Opera
Have You Any Idea Who You Are Talking To?
Who Cares What Format You Use?
Hurting? Want Someone To Heal Your Pain?
I Haven’t Got Time Or Money For Objections
Don’t Worry, There’s Always Plenty Of Scarcity To Go Around
So, Why Are You Reading My Headlines?
Why Do You Always Want To Know What’s In It For You?
Endorsement? Pah! Prove It To Me!
I Guarantee To You That I Love Risk! Or Do I?
Right It, Wright To Be Red! Or You Won’t Be Readable
Keep It Simple And Throw Away Your Thesaurus
Section 4 - Basics: Copywriting Formulation - Understanding Copywriting Building Blocks
Introduction To Copywriting Formulation
Starting With AIDA
PAS – Problem, Agitation, Solution
Section 5 - Basics: How To Write Headlines
What You Need To Know To Write Great Headlines
Section 6 - Basics: Proofreading And Editing - How To Edit Sales Copy
Writing Editing: Can You Write Better Copy?
Proofreading And Editing: 20 Ways To Write Better Copy
Editing Writing: Seven Guidelines For Editing Writing
Section 7 - Psychology: The Psychology Behind Copywriting
Get Your Copywriting Psychology Right
What Are The Eight Universal Motivators?
Section 8 - Copywriting For Blogs
Copywriting For Blogs
A Simple Formula For Blog Posts
Blog Post Copywriting Formula
Blog Post Editing Checklist
Section 9 - Copywriting For Landing Pages
Copywriting For Landing Pages
Copywriting For Testimonials
Copywriting For Bullet Points
Section 10 - Copywriting For Sales Letters
Five Formulations For Sales Letters
The Five Point Sales Letter Formula
The Seven-Step Copywriting Formula For Sales Letters
The Nine Point Formula
The 18 Step Sales Letter
21 Part Sales Letter Formula
Bonus: 32 Step Power Copywriting Formula
Section 11 - Copywriting for Video Sales Letters
What Is A Video Sales Letter?
How To Write An Attention Grabbing Video Sales Letter Headline
Video Sales Letter Basics
Video Sales Letter Outline
Section 12 - Copywriting For Email
Copywriting For Email
How To Write Effective Welcome Emails
Activity: Analysis Of A Long Form Story Telling Email
Email Copywriting Analysis 1
Copywriting Formulas for Email Sequences
Section 13 - Copywriting For Advertisement
Copywriting For Advertisement
Section 14 - Copywriting For Twitter
Copywriting For Twitter: Entertain And Engage – Be Brief!
Section 15 - Copywriting For Promotional Videos
How To Create A High Converting Promotional Video
Start 2018 Update: The Formula For A Promotional Video
Start 2018 Copywriting Course Promotional Video
Section 16 - Conclusion And Course Wrap Up
Start Conclusion And Course Wrap Up
No Reviews found for this course.