About This CourseBeginner
I’m Going To Teach You To BE A Crazy Good Copywriter
As a copywriter, I’m pretty sure I understand these two things about you as you review this course:
- Your time is limited
- You want me to get right to the point in this course description
With that in mind, let me use some simple bullet points to tell you exactly what I’m going to do to teach you to BE a great copywriter.
I’m going to:
- Dig into 54 unique elements of copywriting
- Keep things simple and concise
- Show you how to use and act on ideas, not just learn them
- Stimulate your brain during the learning process using color and graphics
- Give you only the best ideas and strategies I know – I’ve removed any fluff
- Be excited to teach you this valuable and versatile skill
- Teach you a simple system for mastering the art of copywriting
- Give you a professionally designed 100-page guide for you to reference
- Give you a professionally designed course review tool that I call The Spark (you’re going to love this!)
This course will improve your ability to:
- Promote and sell anything – including yourself
- Drive loads of traffic to your blog
- Be a more effective and memorable teacher
- Create awesome videos for your product or service
- Give unforgettable presentations
- Communicate better with others
Get Your Brain Transplant Today!
If you’re ready to go beyond just learning about copywriting, but you want to think and write like a world-class copywriter, then join us today!
What are the requirements?
- A desire to excite, influence, and motivate others using the power of words
What am I going to get from this course?
- Think like a world-class copywriter
- Write like a world-class copywriter
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner copywriters
- Experienced copywriters
- YouTube content creators
- Public speakers
- Anyone whose use of words significantly impacts their results
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basics of copywriting.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about copywriting.
Section 1 - An Introduction To The Copywriter's Brain
Your Burning Questions About The Copywriter’s Brain, Answered
What Makes The Copywriter’s Brain So Unique?
What’s Included In The Copywriter’s Brain, And How To Use It
The Copywriter’s Brain Training Guide
Section 2 - Using The Copywriter's Brain
The Spark: A Visual Map Of The Art Of Copywriting
The Spark: Why It Matters
The Library: 100’s Of The Best Copywriting Strategies Know To Man
The Library: Why It Matters
The Library Overview: An Exploration Into The Best Copywriting Ideas
The Library: Doing Research, Knowing Your Prospect
The Library: Involving Your Client, Knowing Your Purpose
The Library: Developing Your USP, Preparing
The Library: Emotion, 1 BIG Idea, AIDI, WIIFM, Honesty, Choosing Your Words
The Library: Stories, Connecting With Reader, Timelines, Being Secific, Benefits
The Library: Sentences, Free Line, Mistakes, Repetition, Metaphors, Resistance
The Library: Objections, Showing, Questions, Length, Active Voice, Simplicity
The Library: Headlines, Opening / Lead, Subheadlines, Bullets, Johnson Boxes
The Library: General Style, Graphics / Images, Proof, Bonuses, Guarantee
The Library: Call To Action, Signature, P.S., Contact / Support, Disclaimers
The Library: Media (Audio/video)
The Library: SEO
The Library: Personal Review, Client Review, Testing
The Library: Google, YouTube
The Library: Marketing
The Library: Improving Your Skills
The Library: Getting Clients
The Teacher: A Unique Way Of Mastering The Art Of Copywriting
The Teacher: Why It Matters
Section 3 - Reviews And Taking Action: The Process Of Becoming A World-class Copywriter
Doing An Initial Review Of The Entire Copywriter’s Brain
Review Strategy #1: Do A Quick Review Of The Spark
Review Strategy #2: Go Around The Spark
Review Strategy #3: Go Deep Within The Spark
Review Strategy #4: Read And Express A Library Section Out Loud
Review Strategy #5: Be A Teacher
Ideas For When To Do A Review