This course is designed for those interested to learn the seven vital questions in copywriting for beginners and understand the terms, jargon and buzzwords that every new copywriter must know.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring copywriters, with zero experience at the craft, who want to learn a step-by-step method, taught by a veteran copywriter, for writing effective copy
What you’ll learn:
- Define what copywriting is
- Describe the five main channels for copywriting
- Explain the types of copywriting that require specialized skill
- Understand the two main audiences for copywriting, and how they differ
- Describe what copywriting is not
- Understand the terms, jargon and buzzwords that every new copywriter must know
- Discover what you are selling
- Learn where you are selling (channel) and when (in the sales cycle)
- Uncover vital facts and insights into your target audience
- Discover why people buy (and don’t buy) what you are promoting, so you can use this information to your advantage
- Understand the five types of competition you must overcome with your copy
- Focus your copy on one unique selling proposition
- Research any product or service to uncover its unique selling features and benefits
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
The hardest thing about copywriting isn’t knowing how to write. It’s knowing what to write. Your challenge as a copywriter isn’t your ability to write compelling copy. It’s your ability to discover insights into what you are selling and who you are selling to. The best copywriters are the ones who ask the best questions
This course answers the two biggest questions that beginning copywriters have. What is copywriting and how to discover what the writer should write about.
At the end of this course, you will know what is expected of you as a copywriter. And you’ll know the questions you need to ask before you start any copywriting assignment.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the seven vital questions in copywriting for beginners.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the seven vital questions in copywriting for beginners.
|Section 1 - About Copywriting|
|Copywriting Defined: Part 1||00:00:00|
|Copywriting Defined: Part 2||00:00:00|
|Types Of Copywriting||00:00:00|
|Your Two Audiences For Copywriting||00:00:00|
|What Kinds Of Promotional Writing Are Not Copywriting?||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Start With A Creative Brief|
|To Write Great Copy, You Must Answer Seven Questions||00:00:00|
|Question 1: What Are You Selling?||00:00:00|
|Question 2: Where Are You Selling?||00:00:00|
|Question 3: Who Are You Selling To?||00:00:00|
|Question 4: Why Should They Buy?||00:00:00|
|Question 5: Who Is Your Competition?||00:00:00|
|Question 6: What Is The Most Important Thing To Say?||00:00:00|
|Question 7: What Do You Want Your Prospect To Do?||00:00:00|
|How To Research A Product Or Service So That You Write Great Copy||00:00:00|
|Study Your Prospect More Than Your Product||00:00:00|