This course is designed for those interested to learn how to counsel children and adolescents.Read more.
About This Course
This course is for those who want to become a professional counselor specializing in their work with children.
This course is for beginners, so you will learn from the start.
Here is what you will learn here:
- How to work with children and teenagers
- What is “child bullying” and “child abuse”
- Grief and bereavement
- What language to use in counseling children and teenagers
- Conflicts and stress in children and adolescents
- How to open your own “online” or “offline” practice
- And so much more!
What do you need to know beforehand? Only that you have an interest in working with children and teenagers and that you are interested in counseling too! 🙂
What are the requirements?
- Having an interest in becoming a “Counselor” for children or adolescents
- Becoming interesting in counseling and psychological theory behind the therapy
What am I going to get from this course?
- Counsel children and adolescents
- Knowing how to counsel “online”
- Knowing how to open counseling practice
What is the target audience?
- A student who wants to work with children or adolescents
- A person who wants to use counseling skills in their work with children or adolescents
- A student who wants to pursue their counseling studies at University after this course
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to counsel children and adolescents.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about counseling children and adolescents.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|About The Course And The Instructor||00:00:00|
|Definition Of Counseling||00:00:00|
|The Counseling Relationship||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Psychology Of Growth And Development|
|The Development Cycle||00:00:00|
|Parent, Child, Teacher Relationships||00:00:00|
|The Complexities Of Growth||00:00:00|
|Introduction – Psychological Development||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Therapeutic Language|
|Conflict And Stress||00:00:00|
|Working With Children||00:00:00|
|The Use Of Language||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Psychological Issues|
|Grief And Bereavement||00:00:00|
|Exploring Grief And Letting Go||00:00:00|
|What Is Co-Dependency||00:00:00|
|Child Bullying And Child Abuse||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Therapeutic Outcomes|
|Psychological Study Of Education||00:00:00|
|Using Newly Found Skills||00:00:00|
|Recovery – The Therapeutic Process||00:00:00|
|Moving On – Emotional Intimacy||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Working As A Counsellor|
|Setting Up A Practice||00:00:00|