Learn to create a business plan and know the importance of having one, to validate a business idea or to seek business financing.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This training course is aimed at both existing and aspiring entrepreneurs who are wanting or needing to create a business plan. This could be for your own planning purposes to either validate a business idea or get a new business off the ground. Alternatively, you might be seeking investment or business financing and you require a formal business plan to support this
What you’ll learn:
- You will understand the importance of having a business plan
- You will understand the requisite components that make up a good business plan
- You will be able to craft a complete business plan, including a supporting financial model
- There are no specific requirements, other than having an idea for your business and the drive to turn this idea into a reality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel will help but are not a requirement
This course often tackles the overwhelming topic of creating a business plan. It breaks the business planning process down into 12 key areas or modules and once you complete a module, you’ll be able to complete that corresponding section of a business plan.
Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or you’ve already started your own business and need to grow it, this is the course for you.
In addition to the video content, there are a number of templates that will help you get up and running more quickly. These also include a completed sample business plan to give you an idea of what the finished product should look like.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create a business plan and its importance for your business.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about creating an effective business plan.
|Section 1 - Taking The First Steps To Build A Business Plan
|Module 1 – Introduction
|Module 2 – Getting Started
|Section 2 - Describing Your Company
|Module 3a – The Industry And The Company Part 1
|Module 3b – The Industry And The Company Part 2
|Module 3c – The Industry And The Company Part 3
|Module 4a – Market Research And Analysis Part 1
|Module 4b – Market Research And Analysis Part 2
|Section 3 - The Company's Business Model
|Module 5a – The Economics Of The Business Part 1
|Module 5b – The Economics Of The Business Part 2
|Section 4 - Marketing And Product Development
|Module 6 – Marketing Strategy
|Module 7 – Product And Service Development
|Section 5 - Managing Your Company
|Module 8 – The Management Team
|Module 9 – Critical Risks, Assumptions, And Problems
|Section 6 - Building A Financial Model
|Module 10a – The Financial Plan Part 1
|Module 10b – The Financial Plan Part 2
|Module 10c – The Financial Plan Part 3
|Section 7 - Conclusion
|Module 11a – Proposed Company Offering Part 1
|Module 11b – Proposed Company Offering Part 2
|Module 12 – Conclusion