About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Artists, Graphic designers, Designers
What you’ll learn:
- How to create and use a pattern and principle grid system
- A technique using the Fibonacci sequence
- Ideation and sketching techniques
- How to create and use a reflection technique
- How to use a rotation duplication technique
- 2 pattern tessellation techniques
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Software version used in the course:
- Adobe Illustrator 2019
This course teaches you how to create patterns using Adobe Illustrator. It will cover several tools and techniques that will help increase your skills in pattern creation.
At the end of this course, you should have a deeper understanding of how you can use Adobe Illustrator to help create pattern designs.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to create patterns using Adobe Illustrator.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about creating patterns.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Patterns And Principles Grid – Part One||00:00:00|
|Patterns And Principles Grid – Part Two||00:00:00|
|The Fibonacci Sequence Grid||00:00:00|
|Ideation Process And First Sketch||00:00:00|
|Second Sketch And The Reflection Technique||00:00:00|
|Digital Construction Of Graphic Pattern||00:00:00|
|The Tessellation Process||00:00:00|
|The Rotation Technique||00:00:00|