This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of continuous improvement culture and how to communicate the process to promote continuous improvement with your team.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners including new Team Leaders, Supervisors and First/Second Line Managers.
- This course is ideal for those who have had little or no training in culture management.
- This course is for those wishing to create a new culture within their teams or change an existing culture.
- This course can help even established Team Leaders and Managers.
- This course is for anyone who is looking to introduce a culture of continuous improvement in a team.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand what a team culture is.
- Learn what behavior you should expect to see in a continuous improvement culture.
- Learn what basic training the team should be given.
- Learn and share the continuous improvement lingo.
- Learn how to promote continuous improvement and communicate the process.
- Learn how to involve everyone in the continuous improvement process.
- Learn how to handle cultural and attitudinal blockers.
- Learn how to utilise the visual management of improvements.
- Learn the steps to take in order to create a continuous improvement culture with your team.
- You should be in a role as a Team Leader, Supervisor or a First or Second Line Manager.
Would you like to have a better culture of Continuous Improvement within your team?
Has a lack of continuous improvement caused your team to be one that is always fire fighting with little proactive improvements?
In this course you will be shown how to change your Team’s Continuous Improvement Culture.
Be A Valuable Manager In The Company You Work For:
This course will help expand your management and leadership skills teaching you an efficient and effective approach to culture change.
Would You Like to See Your Team:
- Understand your expectations of them?
- Be seen as an improvement conscious team?
- Become a more attractive place to work?
- Find more cost effective ways of doing things?
- Find more efficient ways of doing things?
- Reduce waste?
- Shorten lead-time?
- Hit targets?
About This Course:
This course is one in a series of culture change courses on specific topics. The courses have been developed and delivered by Stephen Mather who is a leading UK management change consultant, trainer, coach and psychologist.
Stephen is a much sought after Management and Business Change Consultant in the UK. He has worked with companies of differing sizes which has spanned a large range of industry sectors. Stephen is well placed to help you achieve culture change within your team.
The video production of this course was managed by Mark Timberlake an expert course creator ensuring a high quality finish has been achieved.
Why not start your journey today!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned continuous improvement culture.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about continuous improvement culture.
|Section 1 - Creating A Continuous Improvement Culture|
|Why Do You Want To Change Your Team Culture||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - How To Create A Culture Of Continuous Improvement|
|What Behaviors Will You See In The New Culture?||00:00:00|
|Continuous Improvement – Some Basic Training For The Team||00:00:00|
|Continuous Improvement – Learning The Lingo||00:00:00|
|Practice And Communicating The Process Of Continuous Improvement||00:00:00|
|Small Teams Taking Small Steps||00:00:00|
|Cultural And Attitudinal Blockers To Continuous Improvement||00:00:00|
|Visual Management Of Improvements||00:00:00|
|Using This Method For Continuous Improvement Culture Change||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Summary And Course Resources|