About This CourseBeginner
Welcome to Quick And Easy Dairy Free Cheese Course!
We believe that what you love, goes into how you cook so we want you to have fun and relax with cooking. We’ve studied food biology and have been in The Art Of Vegan cooking for over 5 years and have truly fallen in love. With this course we will show you how to make 6 of our Quick Cheeses in as little as 15 minutes, because who has all the time in the world these days?
As a bonus we’ve included dishes that you can then use your newly created cheeses with. We’re ready whenever you are!
- Smoked Cheddar
- Jalapeño Cheddar
- Red Peppered Nacho Cheese
- Rosemary & Sage Cream Spread
- Quick & Easy Parmesan
- Quick & Easy Ricotta
- Baked Stuffed Shells
- Smoked Macaroni & Cheese
- Gourmet Grilled cheese
- Seitan Philly Cheese Steak and many, many more.
With this course you will have gained the knowledge of how to make a Quick Cheese Base, where you can then add flavors, spices and all different ingredients to personalize it and make it your own!
Our focus is on dishes that can be made quick and easy.
As you progress through the course you’ll notice a pattern of simplicity with what we attempt to achieve.
Always remember, We’re the vehicle and you’re the driver. So let’s get started!
What are the requirements?
- We kept the prerequisites for this course very simple. Being able to measure dry and wet ingredients.
- Being able to operate basic cooking equipment: i.e. Stove, Blender & Food Processor
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will learn to make 6 Quick & Easy cheeses, both liquid and solid. You will also have the tools and knowledge to incorporate these dishes into a few amazing meals.
- You will acquire the knowledge to create a cheese base that you can then add your personal flavor and touch to design your own cheese.
- Food prep ingredients that most people are nervous to try i.e. Agar Agar & Jalapeños
- New tools and ingredients that would traditionally not go together in a non Vegan world.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make vegan cheeses and cheese style dishes
- Curious student who love to learn and simply just love Quick & Easy Dishes
- Anybody who wants to add vegan cheeses into their diet and challenge themselves through the Art of Vegan Cooking
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to make vegan cheese and cheese style dishes.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to make quick and easy dairy free cheese.
Section 1 - Introduction To Course
Introduction To Course
Section 2 - Tips And Best Practices
Ingredients List Video, Text And Audio
Cutting A Jalapeño
2 Ways To Soak Your Cashews
Roasting Red Peppers Without Oils
Straining Tofu To Absorb YOUR Flavors!
Agar Agar How To Activate And Use
Tools & Accessories Break Down
Section 3 - 6 Cheese Recipes And Video
Jalapeño Cheese Recipe
Jalapeño Cheese Video
Rosemary Sage Cheese Spread Recipe
Rosemary Sage Cheese Spread Video
Smoked Liquid Cheese Sauce Recipe
Smoked Liquid Cheese Sauce Video
Red Pepper Nacho Cheese Dip Recipe
Red Pepper Nacho Cheese Dip Video
Quick And Easy Parmesan Cheese Recipe
Quick And Easy Parmesan Cheese Video
Quick And Easy Ricotta Cheese Recipe
Quick & Easy Ricotta Cheese Video
Section 4 - Stuffed Shells Recipe
Stuff Shells Recipe
Section 5 - Smoked Macaroni And Cheese
Smoked Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
Smoked Macaroni And Cheese Video
Section 6 - Bonus Recipes
Rosemary Herb Cheese Spread
Gourmet Spinach Rosemary Grilled Cheese
Gourmet Kalamata Bruschetta (Peloponnese Style)
Gourmet Tune-a Melt
Gourmet Philly Cheese Steak
Section 7 - Comfort Food Recipes
Italian Seasoned Mozzarella Sticks
Smoked Paprika Mozzarella Cheese
No Reviews found for this course.