The Complete Guide To Day Trading Stocks For Beginners
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of day trading stocks and how to read basic chart styles and patterns.
About This CourseBeginner
This course is a step-by-step guide to becoming a profitable day trader in the stock market. We’ll be starting from the very basics, so you don’t need any prior experience or knowledge of the market, and covering everything you’ll need to know to get started day trading successfully.
If you’re someone with little-to-no experience in the market and are motivated to learn what it takes to be your own boss and determine your own salary as a day trader, this class is exactly where you should start.
What You’ll Learn:
- What are stocks?
- What is day trading?
- The pros and cons of day trading
- Buying vs. short selling
- What is technical analysis?
- Chart reading basics: chart styles and patterns
- Understanding candlesticks
- Level 2 and time and sales
- The best chart indicators/studies
- What is fundamental analysis?
- Controlling emotions: trading psychology
- Managing risk
- Placing a trade
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to day trade in the stock market.
- Struggling traders with a strong desire to improve their skills and become profitable.
- Investors who want to learn how to maximize their returns by entering/exiting positions more frequently.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned day trading stocks.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about day trading stocks.
Section 1 - Introduction
Section 2 - The Basics
What Are Stocks?
What Is Day Trading?
Pros And Cons Of Day Trading
Buying Vs. Short Selling
Section 3 - Charts And Analysis
What Is Technical Analysis?
Chart Reading Basics (Chart Styles And Patterns)
Level 2 And Time & Sales
The Best Chart Indicators Or Studies
Section 4 - Company Fundamentals
What Is Fundamental Analysis?
Fundamental Analysis Websites
Section 5 - Trading Psychology And Managing Risk
Controlling Emotions – Trading Psychology
Placing A Trade – Order Types
Section 6 - Bonus
Technical Analysis Examples
Price Action Practice – Part One
Price Action Practice – Part Two
Trading Platform Setup And Overview
No Reviews found for this course.