About This Course
Who this course is for:
- College graduates with knowledge of coding
- Working professionals who want to learn how to design multi-tenant applications in cloud
- Working professionals who want to evaluate the different techniques of multi-tenancy and choose the right model
What you’ll learn:
- What is cloud computing and how it compares with the traditional model
- How applications like Gmail, Salesforce or Amazon are designed to be shared by multiple users
- How to build and design Software as a Service (SaaS ) cloud native applications
- Understand the various approaches of creating and designing multi-tenant SaaS applications
- Basic programming knowledge and coding experience
- Knowledge of Database and accessing Database through applications
Learn to design applications to be hosted as a service in the cloud and enabling this application to be accessed by multiple users in a secure manner requires skill and experience. Also different types of applications have to be dealt differently to fit in the cloud model. It is essential that the concepts are illustrated with practical examples, with functional and technical code walkthrough which will provide you an insight on the SaaS model.
Cloud computing has grown by leaps in the last few years and all major enterprises are moving towards the SaaS (Software as a Service) model to maximize their revenue. It’s one of the hot topics of the decade and will continue to be one of the must topics to learn and understand for any software professional.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to design Cloud Multitentant SaaS apps.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about SaaS apps.
|Section 1 - Overview Of Software As A Service(SaaS) And Designing Applications For SaaS3|
|Introduction To Cloud And Designing Applications For Cloud||00:00:00|
|Walkthrough Of Sample Appointment Application||00:00:00|
|Multitenancy Approach And Methodologies In SaaS Joruney||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Evaluate Different Multitenancy Methodologies For SaaS Model|
|Multi-Database Or Multi-Schema Approach||00:00:00|
|Complete Shared Multitenancy Model||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Conclusion And Recommendations|
|Conclusion And Recommendations||00:00:00|