About This Course
Do you want to earn more as a designer? Then stop telling everyone you’re “a designer, not a coder!”. It’s time you stopped missing out on a huge chunk of the income surrounding web design. If you’re a freelancer, it’s time you stopped having to navigate the waters of finding and working with a coder. If you’re on staff, wouldn’t you like to be worth a lot more, and paid accordingly, because you bring more value to the company?
So before you start excusing yourself as a ‘visual’ kind of person, how about using Adobe Dreamweaver 2017 to learn, develop and deploy code within your web designs. You already know a lot about Dreamweaver, so I’d like to show you how to use the other half that you sometimes ignore because it’s hidden from view.
I’m Dan, a very experienced designer and teacher. I know design and code from years of work in the trenches as a freelancer. I know how to get you to do it because I’ve spent the last few years teaching people just like you, with no previous knowledge, how to code.
You’ll learn by creating a portfolio website with the layout, graphics and code you need to sell your new skills. Or, finish your own website. To real world standards.
The new Dreamweaver 2017 has been specially redesigned to make code easier to see, easier to work with, and most importantly, easier to understand. And being an Adobe Certified Expert, I know what you can do with the new tools. I know exactly how to get you up to speed with enjoyable hands-on training that shows you how to use code and Dreamweaver 2017 the way they work best. Together.
If you’re a designer working on websites, it’s time you gained the other half of the skills it takes to get your designs online and working properly – without being at the mercy of someone else.
Upskill, take control, and create a lifelong foundation in understanding and creating code. You’ll not only be better as a designer; you’ll be far more valuable to your clients or employers.
It’s time you stopped avoiding half of your potential. It’s time you made yourself more in demand. It’s time you let me teach you code, from a designer’s perspective, with Dreamweaver 2017.
What are the requirements?
- You’ll need a copy of Dreamweaver CC 2017 or above.
- No previous Dreamweaver or web design experience is necessary.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You’ll learn to build a portfolio website.
- Download exercise files & cheat sheet.
- Create mobile, tablet & desktop versions of the website.
- Build a responsive navigation with burger menu.
- How to get the most from your portfolio Images.
- How to use beautiful web fonts in your designs.
- How to publish your website.
- How much to charge for your work.
- How to get paid.
- Getting up & running your first web job.
- All the techniques used by professional website designers.
- Ways to preview your designs straight to your mobile device.
- Professional workflows and shortcuts.
- A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
Who is the target audience?
- YES: This course is for beginners. Aimed at people new to the world of web design. No previous Dreamweaver experience is necessary.
- NO: This course is NOT suited to people experienced in using HTML & CSS.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge about coding your first website using dreamweaver.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skill on coding your first website using Dreamweaver!
|Section 1 - Overview|
|What We’ll Be Building And Resources||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Building Our First Mobile Friendly Web Page|
|Our First HTML & CSS Web Page||00:00:00|
|Making Your Site Responsive||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Creating A Navigation|
|Creating A Navigation Hamburger Menu||00:00:00|
|Styling Our Responsive Navigation Menu||00:00:00|
|Real Time Preview On Phone And Tablet||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Creating The Content For Our Website|
|Working With Typography On A Website||00:00:00|
|Creating Our Hero Box||00:00:00|
|Adding Our Image Grid||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Publishing|
|Publishing Your Website To The Internet||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Conclusion|
|Last Things Now That You’re A Coder||00:00:00|
|Dreamweaver Cheat Sheet||00:00:00|