Ear Training For The Very Beginner: Volume 3
About This Course
Do you want to improve your musical ear? Do you struggle to identify rhythmical figures in music? This course is dedicated to learn to identify rhythmical figures in music. This course is the number 3 in the “Ear for the very beginner” series and is dedicated to rhythm.
Through musical dictations you will learn how to identify:
- Whole notes
- Half notes
- Quarter notes
- Eight notes
- Sixteenth notes
This course is progressive, through very easy to follow exercises you will practice rhythmical discrimination, you can go at your own pace which means that you can practice the exercises as many times as you think you need, actually even that this course is the Vol.3 you can go directly to it because it goes from the beginning with rhythmical figures not with notes.
What will I learn?
- This course is dedicated to learn to identify the basic rhythmical figures in music.
- Through musical dictation you will start transcribing rhythmical figures which will help you to play and read your favorite pieces.
- In this course you will learn to recognize, whole notes, half notes, quarter notes, eighth notes and sixteenth notes.
What are the requirements?
- A good internet connection is necessary in order to be able to watch all the course material in your computer or mobile device.
- There is not previous knowledge required, a little knowledge about musical theory is helpful.
- If you want to appreciate the exercises of this course, use headphones to develop your listening more carefully.
- If you have not taken the previous courses in the ear training program you CAN TAKE this course.
Who is the target audience?
- If you want to improve your musical ear, this course is for you.
- If you have taken Ear training for the very beginner Vol.1 and Vol.2 you will find this course very easy to follow.
- This course is excellent for music students, if you are a beginner you will find it very easy to follow but if you have been studying for a while you will also find this course effective and useful.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned musical ear training by identifying rhythmical figures.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the musical ear training.
Section 1 - IntroductionHide Lessons
How To Follow These Exercises?
Section 2 - Chapter 1: Whole Notes / Half NotesShow Lessons
Rhythmical Figures: Whole Notes And Half Notes
C1 Exercise #1
C1 Exercise #2
C1 Exercise #3
C1 Exercise #4
C1 Exercise #5
C1 Exercise #6
C1 Exercise #7
C1 Exercise #8
C1 Exercise #9
C1 Exercise #10
Chapter 1: Downloadable Material
Section 3 - Chapter 2: Whole Notes / Half Notes / Quarter NotesShow Lessons
Rhythmical Figures: Whole Notes, Half Notes, Quarter Notes
C2 Exercise #1
C2 Exercise #2
C2 Exercise #3
C2 Exercise #4
C2 Exercise #5
C2 Exercise #6
C2 Exercise #7
C2 Exercise #8
C2 Exercise #9
C2 Exercise #10
Chapter 2: Downloadable Material
Section 4 - Chapter 3: Whole Notes / Half Notes / Quarter Notes / Eighth NotesShow Lessons
Rhythmical Figures: Whole Notes / Half Notes / Quarter Notes / Eighth Notes
C3 Exercise #1
C3 Exercise #2
C3 Exercise #3
C3 Exercise #4
C3 Exercise #5
C3 Exercise #6
C3 Exercise #7
C3 Exercise #8
C3 Exercise #9
C3 Exercise #10
Chapter 3: Downloadable Material
Section 5 - Chapter 4: Whole, Half , Quarter, Eighth And Sixteenth NotesShow Lessons
Rhythmical Figures: Whole, Half , Quarter, Eighth And Sixteenth Notes
C4 Exercise #1
C4 Exercise #2
C4 Exercise #3
C4 Exercise #4
C4 Exercise #5
C4 Exercise #6
C4 Exercise #7
C4 Exercise #8
C4 Exercise #9
C4 Exercise #10
Chapter 4: Downloadable Material
About The Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.