About This Course
This course is dedicated to improve your musical ear. If you want to really improve your ability to recognize the notes, sing them and play them, you need to train your ear. A very important step is the ability to identify intervals.
Through a very easy-to-follow system, you will be able to identify intervals by associating them with popular tunes, which are part of your musical culture.
In this course, you will learn to identify the intervals that are part of the major scale:
- Major second
- Minor second
- Major third
- Minor third
- Perfect fourth
- Perfect fifth
- Minor sixth
- Major sixth
- Minor seventh
- Major seventh
Through practical videos you will understand how to associate each interval with a popular song and you will practice exercises to really learn and understand how to use this for your musical benefit.
Enroll in this course today and enhance your musical ear.
- Knowing the basic music theory as the name of the notes is desirable in order to take the most of this course.
- A good internet connection and a mobile device are necessary to be able to watch the lessons.
- A desire to understand and improve your musical ear is a must.
What will I learn?
- Your ability to sing what is written will be enhanced by the connection made between intervals and popular songs.
- You will be able to recognize the basic intervals on the major scale by associating them with popular tunes.
- Your musical ear will be better trained to recognize and identify the notes from any song.
Who is the target audience?
- Any music student, professional or amateur who wants to improve his ability to recognize the notes and learn intervals.
- If you want to improve your musical ear, this course will develop your ear with an easy to follow process that will make you start recognizing intervals right away.
- If you are a musician that keeps struggling with singing the notes, this course will connect your ear with popular songs.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to improve your musical ear.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about training your musical ear.
|Section 1 - Learning Major And Minor Seconds|
|Minor Second: Song Association – m2||00:00:00|
|Major Second: Song Association – M2||00:00:00|
|m2: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|M2: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|M2 m2: Ascendant||00:00:00|
|M2 m2: Descendant||00:00:00|
|M2 m2: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Learning Major And Minor Thirds|
|Minor Third: Song Association – m3||00:00:00|
|Major Third: Song Association – M3||00:00:00|
|m3: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|M3: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|M3 m3: Ascendant||00:00:00|
|M3 m3: Descendant||00:00:00|
|M3 m3: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Learning Perfect Fourth And Perfect Fifth|
|Perfect Fourth: Song Association – P4||00:00:00|
|Perfect Fifth: Song Association – P5||00:00:00|
|P4: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|P5: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|P4 P5: Ascendant||00:00:00|
|P4 P5: Descendant||00:00:00|
|P4 P5: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Learning The Tritone Interval: Augmented Fourth - Diminished Fifth|
|Intervals: Tritone +4 dim5||00:00:00|
|Tritone: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|Tritone P4 P5: Ascendant||00:00:00|
|Tritone P4 P5: Descendant||00:00:00|
|Tritone P4 P5: Ascendant / descendant||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Learning Major And Minor Sixths|
|Minor Sixth: Song Association – m6||00:00:00|
|Major Sixth: Song Association – M6||00:00:00|
|M6: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|m6: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|M6 m6: Ascendant||00:00:00|
|M6 m6: Descendant||00:00:00|
|M6 m6: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Learning Major And Minor Sevenths|
|Minor Seventh: Song Association – m7||00:00:00|
|Major Seventh: Song Association – M7||00:00:00|
|M7: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|m7: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|M7 m7: Ascendant||00:00:00|
|M7 m7: Descendant||00:00:00|
|M7 m7: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Learning Octaves|
|Intervals: 8 Octaves||00:00:00|
|8: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|
|M7 m7 8: Ascendant||00:00:00|
|M7 m7 8: Descendant||00:00:00|
|M7 m7 8: Ascendant / Descendant||00:00:00|