This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of SEO keyword search by identifying popular words and phrases people enter in search engines offering direction to optimization efforts and by creating a targeted content so you can drive the right traffic to your site, traffic that is more likely to convert.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Keyword Researchers
- Online Marketers
- SEO Firms and Individuals
- Market Researchers
- Anyone who wants to make money doing easy keyword research for one to two hours a day
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll know how to use Google’s Keyword Planner(Keyword Research and Strategy).
- You’ll know how to use both FREE and PAID keyword competition research tools.
- You’ll know how to sort and identify the best keywords for rankings through this keyword research training.
- You’ll know how to optimize a page and your website for your keywords through this keyword research training.
- You’ll know how to start ranking your keywords on Page 1 in Google, if you follow a proper keyword research method.
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Keyword research is a core SEO task that involves identifying popular words and phrases people enter in search engines. Researching keywords gives marketers a better understanding of how high the demand is for certain keywords and how hard it would be to compete for those terms in the organic search results, offering some direction to optimization efforts.
Keyword research isn’t just about verifying how many searches a particular keyword has, it’s also about exploring the many varied ways that people use language to research an idea or topic. As such, researching popular keywords isn’t just a big part of search engine optimization, it’s also a major element of content marketing as a whole. Why? Because it can help you find ideas for your next blog post, learn more about the needs of your audience, and keep up to date with the lingo of the ever-changing search landscape.
Ultimately, by researching the words people type into search engines and using this research to create targeted content, you can drive the right traffic to your site, traffic that is more likely to convert.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the easy way of SEO keyword research.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the SEO keyword search made easy.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Difference Between Short And Longtail Keywords||00:00:00|
|What Are Local Keywords||00:00:00|
|Research Vs. Buyer Keywords||00:00:00|
|Google Auto Complete Search Engine||00:00:00|
|Free Software Walk Through||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Researching Keywords|
|Using Keyword Planner||00:00:00|
|Keyword Planner Sorting||00:00:00|
|LongTail Pro Keyword Research||00:00:00|
|KW Finder Keyword Research||00:00:00|
|Free Keyword Search Volume Tool||00:00:00|
|How To Deliver Keyword Research As A Freelancer||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Using Keywords In Your Website|
|Optimize An Article||00:00:00|
|Yoast Real-Time Analysis For Any Site||00:00:00|
|Real-Time Ranking Case Study||00:00:00|