Learn the basics of creating an E-commerce store with a payment system and admin dashboard.Read more.
Hi, it's Mustafa Alawi, a Software engineer & entrepreneur. I've basically seven years of experience in web development & software development. I also work as a consultant helping small-businesses. And have a great passion for business & entrepreneurship and founded CalmAndCode. I like teaching people and providing them with the knowledge that I have as I'm talented at simplifying complex theories and matters. And one of my goals is to help my students find success and reach their goals.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- PHP developers
- Web developers
- Programmers and developers
What you’ll learn:
- Setting up PHP environment
- Create files and directories in PHP
- Working on the user-interface
- Incorporating Bootstrap
- Working on the design of every single page in the E-commerce store
- Making the design responsive
- How to create a database
- How to get products from the database
- How to add products to the cart
- How to remove products from the cart
- How to increase and decrease product quantity
- How to place an order and checkout
- How to integrate the Paypal payment system
- How to let customers pay using Paypal
- How to build an Admin Dashboard to control products and orders
- How to manage orders and shipments
- How to cancel orders
- How to insert products into your store
- How to update products info and images
- And much much more…
- Computer with Windows or MAC
- Internet connection
- Good knowledge of PHP (e.g., how to create PHP files)
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
This course will teach you how to create an e-commerce website using PHP.
It’s almost impossible to run a successful business without having an E-commerce website these days. Businesses that don’t use technology will be out of business sooner than they think if they don’t start incorporating technology into their business plan. Hence, learning how to build an e-commerce store that lets customers shop from you will give you the opportunity to build a real-world, in-demand project and will open up the door of opportunity for you to become a professional PHP developer.
With over 20 hours of video content. First, you will learn how to create a complete e-commerce template using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap. Then you will learn how to install PHP environments. Then you will be taught the most important parts of this project, such as creating a cart and letting customers checkout. Moreover, you will be taught how to integrate the Paypal Payment system and how to build a complete Admin Dashboard to manage the business. Also, you will be taught how to make the design user-friendly.
By the end of this course, you will have built a project using PHP programming language that is capable of letting customers shop and buy products online while you have control over the business and the website through the admin dashboard.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
1. First, you will build a real-world web app, rather than building an unrealistic project.
2. Second, I will teach you the “how-to” rather than concepts that you will end up abandoning.
3. Third, you will learn Full-Stack development. So you will learn HTML, CSS, Bootstrap & PHP and how they can work together to build a complete e-commerce website.
4. Fourth, you will learn one of the most important tasks that PHP can do. PHP is a web-based server-side programming language which means that it’s specialized in the web and can work perfectly.
5. Fifth, you will intensify your programming skills.
Wish you an incredible learning journey.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create an E-commerce website using PHP.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction And Configurations|
|Tools You Need||00:00:00|
|Installing XAMP- MAC Users||00:00:00|
|Installing XAMP- Windows Users||00:00:00|
|Adding PHP To Path – Windows 10 Users||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Navigation|
|Section 3 - Main Section|
|Section 4 - New And Featured Section|
|Section 5 - Clothes And Shoes Section|
|Section 6 - Footer Section|
|Section 7 - Shop Page|
|Shop Page Design||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Single Product Page|
|Single Product Design||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Cart Page|
|Section 10 - Account And Login|
|Section 11 - Orders And Checkout|
|Section 12 - Other Pages|
|Section 13 - Database|
|Section 14 - SQL|
|Get Single Product||00:00:00|
|Section 15 - Cart|
|Section 16 - Checkout And Orders|
|Section 17 - Account And Orders|
|Section 18 - Customer Orders|
|Section 19 - Filtering Products|
|Section 20 - Refactoring, Organizing And Protecting|
|Section 21 - Payment System|
|Paypal App 1||00:00:00|
|Paypal App 2||00:00:00|
|Section 22 - Features|
|Section 23 - Pagination And Search|
|Section 24 - Admin Dashboard|
|Edit Products 1||00:00:00|
|Edit Products 2||00:00:00|
|Edit Product Form 1||00:00:00|
|Edit product Form 2||00:00:00|
|Edit Order 1||00:00:00|
|Edit Order 2||00:00:00|
|Section 25 - Project Files|