About This Course
This course contains seven chapters which are based on the revenue type metering system found in utilities throughout the world which covers everything from single-phase supply (household at 120V to 140V) right up to a three-phase power supply (that would be putting up power into an industrial type load).
What you’ll learn:
- What is electric power
- Alternating Current and Direct Current power
- Voltage, Current, and Power Vectors (Phasors)
- Capacitive and Inductive Loads
- Real, Reactive and Apparent Power (Watts, Vars, VA)
- The dynamometer Wattmeter
- The energy meter
- Single-phase metering
- Instrument transformers
- 3-Wire, single-phase metering
- Polyphase energy meters
- 3-Wire, single-phase metering with Current and Potential Transformers
- Metering a 3 Phase 4 Wire Load (“Y” Connected)
- Metering a 3 Phase 3 Wire Load (Delta Connected)
- Measurement Canada standards
- Blondel’s theorem
- Phase and line relationship
Who this course is for:
- Electrical power systems managers, engineers, technologists, maintenance workers, students in engineering
- Anyone who wants to learn the power and energy measurement of a three-phase system.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the electric power metering for single and three-phase systems.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about electric power metering.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Basic Metering Introduction||00:00:00|
|Power & Energy||00:00:00|
|Single Phase Metering||00:00:00|
|Three Phase Metering||00:00:00|
|Cross Wattmeter Verification||00:00:00|