About This Course
In this class, we are going to quickly walk you through some of the more daunting options behind getting started with producing electronic music. This class is designed as a “primer” for anyone interested in starting to produce, but are at a loss for what equipment to buy, what software to buy, and how to set it up.
I’ll walk you through some of the more popular options for software and hardware, as well as how to setup and configure everything once you get your hands on it.
And I’ll even show you some tricks to get started with some of the more popular options of software inexpensively or even free!
What are the requirements?
- This course is for people starting at the very beginning of making music with computers – no experience is necessary.
- Students will need a computer and headphones
- Students should not purchase software before this course. In the course we will explore different buying options that will save you time and money.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Start making music with computers
- Know the basics of how their software works for DJing and Production
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with a desire to learn or be a part of electronic music.
- All styles, genres, and interests are welcome!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basics of electronic music primer.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn the basics of electronic music primer.
|Section 1 - Electronic Music Primer|
|Differences In Software||00:00:00|
|Getting Started With Ableton Live For Free||00:00:00|
|Setup And Configuration||00:00:00|
|Tutorials: Start Making Some Noise!||00:00:00|