About This Course
Last time, you opened a Power Query file and were overwhelmed by the number of things to do. You didn’t know how to make the best use of your time. But it doesn’t have to be this way with this course.
By the end of this course, you will walk away with:
- More time
- The ability to create your own Power Query data transformation from scratch in just 120 minutes.
- Understanding of the essence of the Power Query cleanups, and see them in action.
- Knowing how Power Query is used with real examples.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Actually smile when you open the Power Query Editor
- Brag to your friends about how you can use Power Query confidently
If you’re like me, you use Microsoft Power Query on a daily basis for important tasks, text processing, or reports. Whether it’s for business or personal related projects, everyone wants to be able to use Power Query freely and easily. We take it up a notch to clean your dirty data and showcase the things you can do in Excel Power Query.
- Compatible with Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365
- No prior Power Query knowledge is required
This course is for:
- People who are in: Accounting, Finance, Management, Auditing, Admin and Support, Sales, IT, Consulting, Banking, Marketing, Business Owners, Engineering, Project Management, Students, Teachers plus more
- People who want to change career and apply for a new job
- People who want to leverage Excel to stand out from the crowd, save hours each day, eliminate stress and get a promotion or pay-rise
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use Microsoft Excel Power Query.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Microsoft Excel Power Query.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Introduction To Power Query||00:00:00|
|Power Query And Query Editor Ribbon||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Transform Data|
|Format Dates And Values||00:00:00|
|Split Text Fields||00:00:00|
|Split Columns Into Other Columns||00:00:00|
|Filtering Rows And Adding A Year Column||00:00:00|
|Transform And Add Columns||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - From Folder|
|Import From Folder||00:00:00|
|Doing Auto Cleanup||00:00:00|
|Extract Data From Forms||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - From Workbook|
|Extract Multiple Criteria||00:00:00|
|Extract Multiple Worksheets||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - M Coding In Power Query|
|Finding The List Of M Functions||00:00:00|
|Simple M Expressions||00:00:00|
|Simple M Expressions – Nested Expressions||00:00:00|
|M Functions – Reusable Functions||00:00:00|
|M Functions – Invoking||00:00:00|
|Passing M Functions||00:00:00|
|Passing M Functions – Using The Each Keyword||00:00:00|
|Using M Functions||00:00:00|
|Power Query – Resources||00:00:00|