About This Course
Many new writers struggle with the concept of “point of view” and how best to use it in the context of effective fiction writing. This course is a fast and furiously good resource that will teach you all you need to know about point of view in fiction writing, and master it within just an easy and fun couple of hours.
In this course, you’ll discover:
- The five main point of view perspectives and how to use them properly.
- Advice and guidance on how not to look like an amateur.
- What JK Rowling can teach you about writing
- How to use different narrative styles to change text, pacing, and reader interest in your stories.
- How to ensure your readers don’t stop reading.
- How to make your stories effective and compelling.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned point of view in fiction.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about point of view in fiction.
|Section 1 - The Point Of View|
|Introduction To The Point Of View Masterclass||00:00:00|
|Lesson One – First Person||00:00:00|
|Lesson Two – Second Person||00:00:00|
|Lesson Three – Third Person Objective||00:00:00|
|Lesson Four – Third Person Limited||00:00:00|
|Lesson Five – Third Person Omniscient||00:00:00|
|Conclusion – What’s The Big Deal?||00:00:00|