Learn how to mix and master your music in any DAW – Simplified for beginners.Read more.
Hello! My name is Sabelo September. I am a SAMA Nominated Mixing Engineer, and Content Creator based in Cape Town, South Africa. I've been in the Producer/Mix Engineer seat for nearly a decade, and I have produced Instrumentals featured on SABC & NETFLIX and worked with many independent musicians, and record labels. I have produced & Engineered a variety of genres ranging from Hip Hop, RnB, Dance, Afro Beat, and more. I'm super passionate about Music, Creating Content, and Teaching
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who wants to learn to Mix Music using FL Studio and other DAWs, the concepts are universal.
- Those interested in improving their Music Production skills
- Anyone who wants to Mix and Master their own music
- Anyone who may be interested in switching to FL Studio 20 from another DAW
- Those who want to improve their sound quality.
What you’ll learn:
- A practical approach to Mixing
- Mixing multiple instrument and vocal tracks
- Mixing and Mastering
- Turn raw tracks to professional sounding mix and master
- How Mixing Effects/Plugins work and why use them
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Software version used in the course:
- FL Studio 20
Hello! My name is Sabelo September. I am a Producer, SAMA Nominated Mixing Engineer, and Content Creator based in Cape Town, South Africa.
I’ve been in the Producer/Mix Engineer seat for nearly a decade. I have produced Instrumentals featured on NETFLIX Reality Series and worked with many independent musicians and record labels. I have Produced & Engineered a variety of genres ranging from Hip Hop, RnB, Dance, Afro Beat, and more.
If you are new to Mixing or still can’t figure out why your Mixes sound like _ _ _, this course will give you a 3D view and simplify your Mixing approach.
I remember going through one Tutorial after another and still couldn’t get the sound I wanted. Mixing seemed so hard until I stopped making it so and started developing my own “Real World” way of seeing it. Please don’t be intimidated by the term “Audio Mixing”, it’s simpler than you think and I will prove it in this Course.
What to expect in the Course:
- You are going to learn how to mix multiple instruments into one Stereo File.
- You will learn how to turn your Mixdown Stereo File into a Fat, Punchy, Loud, and competitive Master.
- A different and practical approach to Mixing
- You will learn why we use certain plugins and how to use them in your mixes.
To follow along:
- FL Studio 20 software (preferably FL Studio Producer Edition or above)
- A Working PC, Laptop, iMac, or MacBook
- A Basic Understanding of Music
- Basic Music Production skills are desirable, but not necessary
- Must be willing to Learn!
Please be patient with yourself and remember; “Repetition is the only way to master any skill”
Let’s get to work!!!
Note: Explicit Lyrics
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned mixing and mastering in FL Studio.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|To Follow Along||00:00:00|
|What You’re Going To Learn||00:00:00|
|Importing Files And Organizing Project||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Mixing|
|Levels, Panning, EQ (Intro To 3D Mixing)||00:00:00|
|Levels, Panning, EQ – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Compression – Use Of Compression||00:00:00|
|Vocal Compression – Stock Plugin||00:00:00|
|Vocal Compression – Stock Plugin – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Kick And Bass, De-Esser||00:00:00|
|De-Esser – Stock Plugin||00:00:00|
|Reverb And Delay||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Thank You|