Learn how to fly a drone, the basic and most essential drone settings, and techniques for making cinematic shots.Read more.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner drone pilots
- Video creators
What you’ll learn:
- Cinematic compositions
- More than 20 creative shots
- Essential drone settings
- Color grading raw drone clips
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course. This course is for absolute beginners!
Do you also want amazing drone shots? Then, you’ve come to the right place! In this online drone filmmaking guide, you will learn how to film beautiful cinematic shots with your drone. I’m going to take you through each step and I’ll show you a lot of real-life examples! Let’s go!
The course will cover:
- the basics. In lessons 2 and 3, I will give you more information about the basic and most essential drone settings. We will go through the DJI GO 4 app and I’ll discuss all the controls and settings in this app. Once we learned about the basic settings, it’s time for action! We’ll go outdoors for our first test flight and I’ll teach you the basic maneuvers. Of course, I’ll give tips about what to do when flying your drone for the first time!
- cinematic shots. In lessons 4 to 8, you’ll learn techniques for making cinematic shots. You’ll learn about intelligent flight features, cinematography compositions, and how to make breathtaking hyperlapses! In the end, you’ll know at least 20 cinematic shots!
- essential tips. In lessons 9 to 10, I’ll share essential tips which will make your drone flying experience easier. For example, taking off and landing in your hands!
- color grading. Managed to take some shots? Then, it’s time for color grading! I’ll show you how to get the most beautiful output from your raw drone clips by using DaVinci Resolve.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to fly a drone as a beginner.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - The Basics|
|Basic Drone Settings||00:00:00|
|Preparation For First Flight||00:00:00|
|Best Photo And Video Settings||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Creative Cinematic Shots|
|Creative Cinematic Shots||00:00:00|
|Intelligent Flight Features||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - A Few Essential Tips|
|Take Off And Landing In Hands||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Color Grading|
|Section 6 - Conclusion|