About This Course
Who Is This Course For?
- This course is perfect for newbie or prospective freelance writers who want to learn more about the world of freelance writing and ghostwriting.
- This course is for you if you want a pithy and actionable crash course that teaches introductory topics for prospective freelance writers in the shortest time possible. If you appreciate pithy learning, and if you want to learn more about freelance writing, then you might love this course.
- This course is for you if you love to write and realize that being a successful freelancer is a lot of work.
What you’ll learn:
- How to become a freelance writer or ghostwriter
- Tips on how to improve your writing
- Which freelance writing gigs are in demand
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Have you ever been frustrated because you want to jump into the world of freelance writing, but you have no clue how to start?
Maybe the idea of being a freelance writer or a ghostwriter sounds awesome, but you are not sure how to get started?
Maybe you are thinking about trying to find some awesome freelance writing gigs, but you are not sure which platforms exist and are worth your time?
Or, maybe you have no idea how to start creating a cool writing portfolio, or maybe you are just not sure how to find out which types of freelance writing gigs are in demand?
If that is the case, then you might love this course. In this course, we’ll brainstorm strategies and tactics for newbie freelance writers who want to learn more about freelance writing quickly.
Who Is This Course Not For?
- This course is not for you if you already have successful writing clients, or if you can name the top freelance hot spots without breaking a sweat.
- If you already have freelance writing experience or have brainstormed this topic thoroughly, then you are too advanced for this course.
- This course is also not for you if you hate writing, and this course is not for you if you are looking for some type of “get rich quick” method. Freelance writing requires a lot of work.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about freelance writing and ghostwriting.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about freelance writing and ghostwriting.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Why I’m Teaching This Course And Why You Should Watch Every Single Slide||00:00:00|
|Why There’s Never Been A Better Time To Be A Freelance Writer||00:00:00|
|Never Forget Your Biggest Selling Point As A Freelance Writer||00:00:00|
|The Two Most Important Attributes Of Freelance Writers And Ghostwriters||00:00:00|
|The Two Main Things You Need To Get Hired As A Freelance Writer||00:00:00|
|A Bunch Of Free Platforms You Can Use Right Now To Create A Really Cool Writing Portfolio In The Next Hour||00:00:00|
|Five Of The Biggest Freelance Writing Platforms On The Planet||00:00:00|
|How To Scout And Research The Freelance Writing Landscape Without Jumping Through Any Hoops||00:00:00|
|My Honest Two Cents On Pricing Your Freelance Writing Work (You Might Not Like This)||00:00:00|
|How To Easily Accept Payments When You’re Not Working In A Major Marketplace||00:00:00|
|What Type Of Gigs Are Red Hot At The Moment||00:00:00|
|How To Stand Out While Applying For A Freelance Writing Job||00:00:00|
|What To Do If You’re Desperate For Your First Client||00:00:00|
|How To Go Forward||00:00:00|