This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of the French language with an in-depth learning of the French present perfect tense, high-frequency French verbs, direct object pronouns, and modal verbs.Read more.
Hola, bonjour, olá, hallo and ciao! I'm Kieran and I'm a language tutor based in the UK. I teach French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who enjoys the 3 Minute French method and wants to build more on what has been learnt so far
What you’ll learn:
- The French present perfect tense (aka the past tense) in depth
- Some useful, high-frequency French verbs
- How to use direct object pronouns
- A few useful phrases to spice up your sentences
- Some useful modal verbs, or “infinitive carriers”
- How French sentence structures sometimes differ to English
- How sometimes, we can’t translate things word for word from English into French
- Before taking this course, make sure you are confident with all the words and phrases you learnt in Three-Minute French: Course One, Two, Three, Four and Five.
In this course, you will learn the French language in a simple, logical and fun way. Have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare.
The aim of this course is to make French accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or aptitude for learning. This course leads on from Three-Minute French: Course One, Two, Three, Four and Five and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
This course will show you a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to France or any other French speaking country. Moreover, you will learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the French language.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the French language.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Lesson 45|
|Section 3 - Lesson 45.5|
|Section 4 - Lesson 46|
|Section 5 - Lesson 46.5|
|Section 6 - Lesson 47|
|Section 7 - Lesson 48|
|Section 8 - Lesson 49|
|Section 9 - Lesson 50|
|Section 10 - Lesson 51|
|Section 11 - Lesson 52|
|Section 12 - Lesson 53|