Learn French grammar in the present perfect or past tense to manipulate sentences into questions and into the negative, gaining fluency in the language.Read more.
Hola, bonjour, olá, hallo and ciao! I'm Kieran and I'm a language tutor based in the UK. I teach French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- School students looking to master French grammar
- University students needing to brush up on the present perfect tense in French
- Students looking to achieve a better level of fluency in French
What you’ll learn:
- How to form the present perfect tense (aka the past tense) in French
- How to make this tense negative
- How to form questions (positive and negative) in the past tense
- We’ll look at all the irregular verbs and their past participles in French
- We’ll tackle a group of verbs called the “Verbs of Movement” and meet a lady called Mrs Van der Tramp
- You should be familiar with the French language, but there are no specific prerequisites as everything is explained in detail
Learn to manipulate the French language to allow you to say whatever you want.
The present perfect tense is a tense you can use to talk about the past. It’s made up of two parts and, in English, it looks like this:
“I have eaten”
“Have you seen Marie”
“We haven’t spoken to Pierre”
“Haven’t they finished?”
With this course, you’ll learn exactly how to use this tense in French.
You’ll learn how to form this tense and manipulate it into the negative and also into questions. We’ll look at regular and irregular verbs as well as the verbs of movement.
With over 2,300 practice exercises, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to master this tense.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the present perfect tense in French grammar.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction And Lesson 1|
|Section 2 - Lesson 2|
|Section 3 - Lesson 3|
|Section 5 - Lesson 5|
|Section 6 - Lesson 6|
|Section 7 - Lesson 7|
|Section 8 - Lesson 8|
|Section 9 - Lesson 9|
|Section 10 - Lesson 10|
|Section 11 - Lesson 11|
|Section 12 - Lesson 12|
|Section 13 - Lesson 13|
|Section 14 - Lesson 14|
|Section 15 - Lesson 15|
|Section 16 - Lesson 16|
|Section 17 - Lesson 17|
|Section 18 - Lesson 18|
|Section 19 - Lesson 19|
|Section 20 - Lesson 20|