About This Course
German Quick Guides – Verbs One is particularly useful for complete beginners in German grammar as everything is explained assuming no prior knowledge. The vocabulary used is limited so as to avoid over-complication. Each tense is explained, showing how to form the tense, how to negate it, and how to translate it to and from English.
This guide is perfect for students who need help learning about German verbs. You’ll get an introduction to using and recognizing German verbs in the following areas – infinitives, the impersonal verb “man kann,” the future tense, the present perfect tense, and the present tense.
Each tense starts with a simple explanation followed by lots of practice sentences to build confidence and proficiency.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to form basic sentences using German infinitives and some basic modal verbs
- You will learn about the impersonal phrase “man kann”
- You will learn how to form the future tense
- You will learn how to form the past tense with regular verbs and some irregular verbs
- You will learn how to form the present tense with regular verbs
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- You need no prior knowledge of the German language
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you’re interested in learning the basics about German grammar
- If you’re studying German at school
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned quick German verbs.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the German Quick Guides – Verbs One.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Lesson 1|
|Section 3 - Lesson 2|
|Section 4 - Lesson 3|
|Section 5 - Lesson 4|
|Section 6 - Lesson 5|
|Section 7 - Lesson 6|