About This Course
Explore how you can create a Google web app to monitor your Gmail inbox. Find out how you can use triggers to automate some functions to power up what your Google Suite of products can do.
Source Code is included so you can build your own version of the application.
- Prior Programming experience
What you’ll learn:
- How to get inbox threads
- How to use logger to view values of variables within the code as you develop
- Selecting folders on Google Drive
- Creating blobs and copying blob objects to your Google Drive from other sources
- Scanning all messages in a thread to use the contents
- Checking for image attachments in messages
- Applying labels to messages in the Inbox
- Creating a file on Google Drive
- Using sessions to get active user information
- Searching Gmail for content
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Application developers
- Coders who want to explore how to use Google Apps Script
- Anyone who wants to power up their Google Suite of Products with really amazing features
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create a Google web app for your Gmail account.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Google Apps Script functionality for Gmail.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Get Inbox Threads||00:00:00|
|View Gmail Thread Information||00:00:00|
|Check For Attachments||00:00:00|
|Copy Image To Google Drive||00:00:00|
|Move Emails Add Labels||00:00:00|
|Get Active User||00:00:00|
|Move Image To Folder Project 1||00:00:00|
|Move Image To Folder Project 2||00:00:00|
|Code Review And Conclusion||00:00:00|