About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Business users of Google Workplace
- Google Docs users
- Office users who want to increase productivity with Google Docs
- Anyone who wants to learn about Google Docs
What you’ll learn:
- The best practices with useful tips on how multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically and more.
- How to see edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat and ask questions through, including comments, provide edits and how to handle suggestions.
- How Google Docs works with all popular file types, how to export your work in all the popular formats – .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format.
- Who accesses the documents and what rights they have.
- A Google Account
Google Docs is designed for collaboration and the end user in mind, making it easy to work seamlessly online, save versions, compare documents, speech to text features, create and add images, allowing the user to make use of all the power of the many Google Workplace apps.
If you are a Google Workplace user – don’t miss this amazing course packed full of top tips, resources, and how-to demos for Google Docs. If you are new to Google Docs or have been using Google Docs for years and want to take your experience to the next level, this course is for you!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to increase your productivity with Google Docs.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Google Docs.
|Section 1 - Introduction To Google Docs|
|Introduction To Google Docs||00:00:00|
|Quick Demo PDF Sign Using Google Docs||00:00:00|
|Open And Get Started With Docs||00:00:00|
|Docs Dashboard Help||00:00:00|
|Download And Save Docs||00:00:00|
|Collaboration And Sharing Docs||00:00:00|
|Versioning View Edit Modes||00:00:00|
|Page Setup And Print||00:00:00|
|Edit Options And Quick Menu||00:00:00|
|Format Text Styling Options||00:00:00|
|Docs Page Line Spacing||00:00:00|
|Adding Footnotes To Docs||00:00:00|
|How To Insert Images And Text Box To Docs||00:00:00|
|How To Add Drawing – Drawing Image Options||00:00:00|
|How To Set Up Google Docs Links||00:00:00|
|Version Control Within Google Docs||00:00:00|
|Explore Formatting Options||00:00:00|
|How To Insert Tables||00:00:00|
|How To Insert Charts||00:00:00|
|How To Add Table Of Content – Add Outlines Within Google Docs||00:00:00|
|How To Use Tools To Increase Productivity||00:00:00|
|Use Of Special Characters And Finding Special Characters In Docs||00:00:00|
|Explore Google Docs And Drive||00:00:00|
|How To Access And Set View Settings||00:00:00|
|How To Use Google Docs Keyboard Shortcuts And Demo Of Keyboard Shortcuts||00:00:00|
|Explore Common Addons For Google Docs||00:00:00|
|Summary Overview Of Google Docs||00:00:00|