This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Google Tag Manager to easily manage tracking and remarketing scripts and how to integrate it with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.Read more.
Chris Worfolk is a psychologist and software consultant.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Digital marketers
- Web developers
- Anyone who works in analytics and marketing
What you’ll learn:
- Use Google Tag Manager (GTM) to easily manage your tracking and remarketing scripts
- Master the core concepts of how GTM works
- Integrate Google Analytics with GTM
- Integrate Facebook Pixel with GTM
- No experience with Google Tag Manager is required
- Students should have a basic understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- A basic knowledge of HTML will be useful, but not essential
In this course, you’ll learn how to use GTM, from the fundamentals to more advanced features. Step-by-step, we will walkthrough:
- Creating tags
- Using event and URL-based triggers
- Sequencing tags correctly
- Tracking custom data with variables
- Integrating with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
You will be able to follow along on your own website, from installing GTM, to setting up your tags, previewing, testing and publishing them.
If you want a practical guide to getting started with Google Tag Manager, this is the course for you. I can’t wait to see you inside!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned Google Tag Manager.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the core concepts of GTM and how it works.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|What Is Google Tag Manager?||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Getting Set Up|
|Registering An Account||00:00:00|
|Tags And Containers||00:00:00|
|Creating Your First Container||00:00:00|
|Install The GTM Code||00:00:00|
|Installing In WordPress||00:00:00|
|Using Tag Assistant||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Tags|
|Creating Your First Tag||00:00:00|
|Previewing And Publishing||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Google Analytics||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Facebook Pixel||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Triggers|
|What Are Triggers?||00:00:00|
|Creating A Trigger||00:00:00|
|Using The Trigger In A Tag||00:00:00|
|Everything Is A Tag||00:00:00|
|Sending Events To Google Analytics||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Variables|
|What Is A Variable?||00:00:00|
|Data Layer Variables||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Cookbook|
|What Are Recipes?||00:00:00|
|Custom Dimensions In Google Analytics||00:00:00|
|Google Analytics User-ID||00:00:00|
|Track Events With Facebook||00:00:00|
|Install Click Tracking With Fullstory||00:00:00|
|Use If Statements With Variables||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Conclusion|
Tag You're It!
Great lessons. Google makes much more sense now. This class pulled the curtain back to see what goes on behind the scenes.