About This CourseBeginner
Professional Hair and Makeup Artistry
I absolutely love being a professional hair and makeup stylist – I get to work on glamorous photoshoots, beautiful weddings, and with exciting celebrities. I’ve created this course to teach you everything you’ll need from A-Z for becoming a full-time artist.
If you’re already a professional hair and makeup artist this course will help you update your techniques and discover new products. Similarly, if you’re planning to re-train as one this course empowers you to unlock your potential and create a full-time career in a job you love.
This course uses live studio demos on a model to show you full looks from primer to lashes, converting makeup from vintage to glamorous, plus curling and plaiting hair techniques including French, Dutch, halo, and fishtail braids.
After taking this course you will:
- Understand how to create a flawless base
- Take makeup quickly from day to evening to night
- Learn vintage, smokey and dramatic looks
- Fit multiple makeup options into a limited time frame (e.g. photoshoot or wedding morning!)
- Learn braiding and curling techniques for beautiful hairstyles
- Pick up my tips and tricks for time saving and avoiding makeup mistakes
- Understand the difference between types of brushes and application techniques
- Master complex techniques (like contouring and false lashes)
- Create looks that last for hours
- Discover my top recommended products from years of experience
- Learn how to ensure every bride or photographer leaves singing your praises
I’m a professional hair and makeup artist and have been working full time for myself for five years. I am passionate about my work and I’m thrilled to get the chance to teach you too.
I’m so excited to teach you all my tips and tricks for creating flawless hair and makeup.
Take this course today, and unlock your career potential!
What are the requirements?
- Basics in hair and makeup are useful but not essential
- Tools and makeup will be required – but you can begin with what you already have at home
- A willingness to learn and a passion for creativity are essential!
What knowledge am I going to get from this course?
- Create perfect makeup from base to finishing touches
- Style hair into curls, and a selection of braids (French, Dutch, halo, fishtail)
- Produce stunning looks under time pressure
- Create hair and makeup that stays all day and all night!
- Hold an effective bridal consultation or photoshoot brief
- Differentiate between day, bridal, photoshoot, and vintage makeup
Who is the target audience?
- Those looking to become a hair and makeup artist
- Professionals who want to retrain or update their skills
- Someone who wants to work in bridal, fashion photoshoots, or celebrity styling
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on professional hair and makeup artistry.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skill in hair and makeup artistry!
Who Am I, And What To Expect
Which Tools Will You Need?
Identifying Face Shapes
Dealing With Different Skin Types
Day Versus Shoot Makeup – Differences And Creation
Live Demo – Prepping Skin For A Beautiful Base
Live Demo – Eyeliner And Eyeshadow Base
Live Demo – Mastering Eyeshadow And False Lashes
Live Demo – Perfecting And Shaping With Foundation, Blush And Contour
Live Demo – Creating Perfect Brows
Live Demo – Adding A Glow With Highlighter
Live Demo – Finish The Look With Flawless Lips
My Top Tips For Mastering Hair
Introduction To Braiding
Live Demo – Fishtail Braid
Live Demo – French Plait
Live Demo – Dutch Braid
Live Demo – Halo/Milk Maid Braid
Live Demo – Sectioning Hair
Live Demo – Types Of Curling
Top Makeup Tips For Professionals
Live Demo – Transitioning From Day To Vintage To Smokey
Flattering Makeup For Mature Skin
Demystifying Color Correction
How To Conduct Effective Bridal Consultations
Vegan And Animal Friendly Products