Presentation Bootcamp: Hands-On Presentation Delivery Skills
About This Course
A good presentation can inspire, influence, persuade and motivate an audience. World renowned speaking expert Jason Teteak shows you how to make these things second nature and our participants see such a dramatic change in their level of performance that they wonder how it was even possible.
For that reason this is one of our most sought after presentation training programs for business leaders. This bootcamp dives deeply into the delivery of successful presentations. You’ll learn how to influence, persuade, and motivate your audience to take the action you intend through hands-on practice and personalized training.
If you’re looking for our flagship presentation skills training program – the one that has it all – you’ve found what you’re looking for. This program is no joke, and consequently it may not be the place to start if you aren’t ready to get your hands dirty, jump into live real world application and really get down to business.
What are the requirements?
- Download the 75 page workbook that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said.
- Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the many activities that are in this program so that you can get the bootcamp experience.
- Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your presentations so that you can see dramatic differences in your presentations Rule the Room Bootcamp Style!
What will I learn?
- Captivate your audience within the first five minutes
- Get your audience to trust you
- Get your audience to believe in you
- Get your audience to listen to what you have to say
- Give a killer opener
- Use your face and your body language with dynamic effect
- Take a strong stance
- Move purposefully and effectively
- Master eye contact
- Persuade your audience with the words you choose
- Motivate your audience with the way you sound
- Choose your words wisely
- Find your optimal pace, volume and tone of voice
- Master inflections to create special effects
- Overcome Your Presentation Fears
- Stay calm and in control of every audience
- Minimize the chance of a misstep
- Channel your strengths
- Focus on the audience’s needs
- Appear confident and credible
- Use confident language
- Speak with a confident voice
- Use confident body language and facial expressions
- Avoid terms of uncertainty
- Use words that show conviction
- Show you know our audience’s world
- Acknowledge the expertise of your audience
- Use directionals to establish leadership
- Be prepared for slip-ups
- Use the power of the pause
- Eliminate upspeak
- Stay silent while you’re in motion
- Command with your body
- Convince with your voice
- Position yourself in the sweet spot
- Introduce yourself
- Give your credentials
- Tell them why they want to listen to you
- Overcome barriers
- Your your hands for direction or emphasis
- Smile only when you mean it
- Stay focused on your listeners
- Minimize fillers
- Eliminate words that imply deception
- Find alternatives to negative or controlling words
- Work from your norm
- Work from a blueprint, not from a script
- Practice away your last-minute jitters
- Find a way to relax yourself before you begin
- Identify your crux
- Identify your presentation personality
- Eliminate your nervous habits
- Use small talk to make yourself (and others) comfortable
- Learn about the needs of your audience
Who is the target audience?
- Startups and entrepreneurs who need to give a presentation on an idea or to involve partners
- Business leaders or administrators that need to gain support for their goals and need to know how to make a presentation
- Job seekers needing to make an impression at an interview
- Business professionals trying to get more clients and convince them to do business
- Managers who need to deliver a message with confidence, and stay on track when discussions become heated
- Anybody looking for a hands on Presentation Bootcamp style training guaranteed to take any level to a higher level.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to deliver hands-on presentations effectively.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about hands-on presentation delivery skills.
Section 1 - Start With A Killer OpenerHide Lessons
Introduction And Welcome To The Course
Get Them To Trust You
Get Them To Believe You
Get Them To Listen To You
Killer Opener Summary And Q&A
Section 2 - Command With Your BodyShow Lessons
Introduction To Command With Your Body
Take A Strong Stance
Master Eye Contact
Activity – Command With Your Body
Section 3 - Convince With Your VoiceShow Lessons
Introduction To Convince With Your Voice
Choose Your Words Wisely
Find Your Optimal Pace, Volume, Inflections And Tone
Convince With Your Voice Summary And Next Steps
Section 4 - Overcome Your Presentation FearsShow Lessons
Introduction To Overcome Your Presentation Fears
Minimize The Chance Of A Misstep
Channel Your Strengths And Not Your Vulnerabilities
Focus On Your Audience’s Needs And Not Your Own
Section 5 - Appear Confident And CredibleShow Lessons
Introduction To Appear Confident And Credible
Use Confident Language
Show Confident Body Language And Facial Expressions
Speak With A Confident Voice
Section 6 - Rule The Room Big Picture And Q&AShow Lessons
Big Picture And Q&A
About The Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.