Ideas And Inspiration
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of how to stay creatively inspired, focused, and motivated in writing and getting the most out of all your projects with a professional mindset.
About This CourseBeginner
This course will take you through all the stages of creative thinking and give you a plethora of advice on how to stay inspired, motivated and persistently creative, even when you wake up in the morning and don’t feel like doing anything at all. Usually, thinking like a full-time creative artist is a learned skill, taking years of painstaking application to your craft – but not anymore.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How to come up with original ideas on cue
- How to remain fresh and raring to go at any time
- How to permanently beat writer’s block
- Understand the true nature of inspiration
- How to use fan fiction effectively
- Use dictionaries to prompt writing
- Using writing prompts from online sources
- Harness the power of your own mind
- How to get ideas from everywhere
- Understand the power of templates
- How to take more breaks to get more done
- Learn the David Bowie approach to creativity
- How to sustain motivation like a pro
- How to write faster and better than ever
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to stay creatively inspired in writing.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to stay creatively inspired in writing.
Section 1 - The Ideas And Inspiration Course
Introduction – Welcome To Creativity
The True Nature Of Inspiration
The Genius Kick
Impetus And How To Manage It
Using Junk As Inspiration
Using Light Bulb Moments
Random Word Instructions
Reinventing Scenes From Stories
Other People’s Conversations
Using Writing Prompts
Inventing Strangers’ Histories
Inventing 10 Ideas Before Breakfast
Believe And You Can Achieve
The David Bowie Approach
Using Notes And Inspired Moments
Writing Creates Ideas
Don’t Think, Write Fast
Take More Breaks, Be More Productive
Read Something Bad
Destroying Writer’s Block
Conclusion – Good Luck And Farewell
Section 2 - Bonus Items
Inspiration – The Original Script
No Reviews found for this course.