About This Course
Who this course is for:
- The very beginner interested in learning programming, or perhaps have taken some programming before, but did not understand the concepts
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how hardware and software works together
- Understand how computers store data and why we use data types
- Understand the difference between compilers and interpreters
- Understand how to create logical diagrams
- Explain the reasoning behind input, process, and output
- Understand why functions are used
- Understand what variables and arrays are used for
- Understand calculations and order of operations
- Understand decision and repetition structures, loops
- Understand boolean logic
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
If you have struggles in programming courses or simply just don’t get it, this course will get you started. This course is for the very beginner – there is not much actual programming as this covers just the basic concepts you should learn before you begin programming.
In this course, you will learn how hardware and software work together, how to plan putting a program together, and all the basic concepts such as what a variable is, why and how we use them, what lists are, what loops and decision statements are, and more.
Get a solid base to begin your career! At the end of the course, you will be ready to start learning any programming language.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basic concepts of programming.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about programming.
|Section 1 - Introduction To Programming|
|Lesson 1: Hardware And Software||00:00:00|
|Lesson 2: How A Program Works||00:00:00|
|Lesson 3: How A Program Works – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Lesson 4: Hands On – Installing Python||00:00:00|
|Lesson 5: Hands On – Write Your First Program||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Input, Process, And Output|
|Lesson 6: Designing A Program||00:00:00|
|Lesson 7: Hands On – Installing Raptor||00:00:00|
|Lesson 8: Hands On – Getting Started With Raptor||00:00:00|
|Lesson 9: Output||00:00:00|
|Lesson 10: Data Types||00:00:00|
|Lesson 11: Input, Process, And Output||00:00:00|
|Lesson 12: Input, Process, And Output – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Decision Structures|
|Lesson 13: Decision Structures And Boolean Logic||00:00:00|
|Lesson 14: Repetition Structures||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Functions|
|Lesson 15: Functions||00:00:00|
|Lesson 16: Arrays||00:00:00|