Learn actionable strategies and tips to better handle networking events as an introvert.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This class is specifically designed to provide actionable strategies and tips for introverts who want to be better prepared to handle networking events. However, please note that the tips that are provided can be useful to anyone who wants to develop better skills for mastering small talk.
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll learn three skills that you can develop so that you can interact with others more easily at networking events.
- You’ll learn which groups of people to approach when you’re attending a networking event.
- You’ll learn strategies to help you keep the conversation going after you’ve made your initial introduction.
- You’ll be given ten questions that you can use to minimize those awkward moments of silence.
- You’ll learn how to answer the two questions that you get asked most often.
- There are no prerequisites, software, or equipment requirements for this class.
Why I created this course:
I’m an introvert.
However, I’m also very involved in my community. I speak at public events. I teach workshops, and attend social functions. All of these are opportunities for me to connect with others and build meaningful relationships. But… it’s much harder to do than if I show up without a plan.
And now, I’m sharing that plan with you.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to network by mastering small talk.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introvert Networking Success|
|The Importance Of Small Talk||00:00:00|
|Why Small Talk Is So Hard||00:00:00|
|Get Ready For The Small Talk Event||00:00:00|
|When You Arrive At The Small Talk Event||00:00:00|
|The Class Project||00:00:00|
|Leaving The Event||00:00:00|
|Wrap It Up||00:00:00|