About This Course
Have you ever wanted to know how to take a high quality selfie portrait on your iPhone?
Have you ever wanted a nice profile picture for your social media sites or for websites like dating websites?
What if you could do that with just a couple of simple pieces of equipment?
What if you could learn how to pose and light yourself, just using simple window light and create compelling portraits?
And what if you could edit those portraits and create that “DSLR”, professional camera look with free software on your iPhone?
If you would like to learn all of the above, then this course is for you!
Topics Covered In This Course
- Equipment – we will show you what equipment you need – on a budget – to take good selfies
- Camera – we will help you to understand the limitations of your iPhone camera and how you can overcome them
- Off Set Lighting – we will show you how to light a male subject the best way
- Front Lit Lighting – we will show you how to light a female subject in the best way
- Setting The Exposure – we will share simple techniques so that your images are always exposed well
- Posing The Face – we will show you simple commercial photographer tricks to help you pose your face to its optimum
- Editing A Male Portrait – we will show you how to edit a male portrait
- Editing A Female Portrait – you will learn how to edit a female portrait
- Friend And Family Portraits.
- In addition to all of that, you will also learn the basics of portrait photography, so you will be able to take beautiful images of your friends and family.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to take high quality selfie portraits on your iPhone.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to look your best on camera!
|Section 1 - Introduction To The Course|
|Section 2 - Understanding Your Equipment|
|Equipment You Will Need||00:00:00|
|Understanding Your Camera||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Lighting And Posing Your Subject|
|Offset Lighting Set Up For Portraits||00:00:00|
|Front Lit Lighting||00:00:00|
|Setting The Exposure||00:00:00|
|Posing The Face||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - iPhone Portrait Editing With Snapseed|
|Editing A Male Portrait||00:00:00|
|Finishing Your Male Portrait Edit||00:00:00|
|Editing A Female Portrait||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Project Section|
|Downloadable PDF Floor Plans||00:00:00|