About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning the basics of Italian grammar
- Anyone studying Italian at school
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn how to form basic sentences using Italian infinitives and some basic modal verbs
- You will learn about the verb phrase “si può”
- You will learn how to form the future tense
- You will learn how to form the past tense with regular verbs and some irregular verbs
- You will learn how to form the present tense with regular verbs
- No prior knowledge of the Italian language is required to take this course
Italian Quick Guide: Verbs One is particularly useful for complete beginners in Italian grammar. The vocabulary used is limited so as to avoid over-complication. Each tense is explained, showing how to form the tense, how to negate it, and how to translate it to and from English.
This guide is perfect for students who need help learning Italian verbs. You’ll get an introduction on how to use and recognize Italian verbs in the following areas – infinitives, the impersonal verb “si può,” the “going” future tense, the present perfect tense, and the present tense.
Each tense starts with a simple explanation followed by lots of practice sentences to build confidence and proficiency.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about Italian verbs and tenses.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more on how to use and recognize Italian verbs.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Lesson 1: Infinitives|
|Section 3 - Lesson 2: Impersonal Verb|
|Section 4 - Lesson 3: The Going Future Tense|
|Section 5 - Lesson 4: The Present Perfect Tense AKA The Past Tense|
|Section 6 - Lesson 5: The Present Tense|
|Section 7 - Lesson 6: Recap|