Conversational Italian for Beginners
Italian is known as a romance language dating back to the 12th century. Today there are over 85 million people that speak Italian!
However, Italian may be challenging to learn on your own. You may find yourself asking… where do you start?
Here’s where our Conversational Italian for Beginners course can help guide you through the process of learning Italian.
This beginner’s course will provide you with high quality and in-depth language lessons with an emphasis on being able to have a conversation with others in Italian by the end of this course.
Here’s what will be covered in this course:
- Italian Basics
- Useful Phrases, Greetings and Etiquette
- The Italian Alphabet
- Pronunciation – Accent, Stress, Intonation, Rhythm and Vowels
- Pronunciation – Consonants and Consonant Combinations
- Nouns and Genders – Feminine vs Masculine
- Definite Articles for Plural and Singular Circumstances
- Indefinite Articles
- Overview of Verbs
- Overview of Numbers
- Telling Time and Days of the Week
- Phrases for Travel
- Hotel and Accommodation Phrases
- Phrases for Dining and Eating
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge to have a conversation in Italian .
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and improve your Italian speaking skills!