About This Course
Who this course is for:
- People searching for jobs
- Recent graduates
- Part-timers wanting to go full-time
What you’ll learn:
- Approach your job search with increased confidence and personal power because you will know many new and important ways to “get that good job”
- Know why it is important in today’s new business economy to “throw away your resume”
- Know why you must learn the performing arts of radio, television, and theater in order to get the job you will love
- Know why you need to clean up your “internet act” and the importance of image management in your job quest
- How to stop interviewing and learn the power of auditioning in order to get the job you love
- Know why you want to stop looking for a job and start now to create the job you want
Today the job search is harder than ever with hundreds of people applying for every position. On top of that Stan Hustad, a longtime broadcaster and business performance coach to business executives and entrepreneurs will tell you that almost everything you may have learned about the job and career search is not only out-of-date, it is often flat-out wrong.
Know that you are wearing an expensive price tag! Getting a nice suit or outfit to interview in, is not what you should do! Create a story card! Get radio and television, even acting training, is vital to your job search today.
These are just some of the new and “now” things you will learn in this challenging course that will ask you to examine your life, clean up your internet past, and seek to be ready to be a world-class business performer and entrepreneur in the now and near future.
Executives pay Stan hundreds of dollars an hour to receive similar training, and now you can get world-class executive coaching to start your new career.
What are the requirements?
Be ready to hear some new and tough truths about the world of work and how to find your place in it today!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned job search techniques.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to improve your job search!
|Section 1 - Introduction To "The High Challenge" To Inspire You To Seek "The Job You Want!"|
|Feel The Pleasure||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - The Seven And More 'New' And 'Now' Powerful Ways To Empower You First Job Search|
|First Of All Clean Up Your Mess||00:00:00|
|Dress Up Your Image And How To Do That!||00:00:00|
|Our State Of Mind Matters… A Lot!||00:00:00|
|A Writer Is a ‘Capturer’… How To Do That!||00:00:00|
|Tools Of The Trade||00:00:00|
|Ready Set Run!||00:00:00|
|You Have To Learn How To Be A Performer||00:00:00|
|Be Interesting, Be Interested, And Don’t Interview, Audition!||00:00:00|