This course is designed for those interested to learn how to be an inclusive leader who promotes working with equality and diversity.Read more.
Hi. My name is Robin Hills. I am an emotional intelligence coach, trainer and facilitator with over 35 years business and commercial experience.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in any workplace environment to help them understand the role they should play in Equality and Diversity and inclusion
- The course is designed for leaders in organisations who are interested in improving the emotional climate
- You will be responsible for leading and managing groups of people to achieve outcomes and enhance performance
- This course will not be of interest to you if you see emotional intelligence has little to offer leaders and you cannot see the point of equality
What you’ll learn:
- Identify how working with equality, diversity and inclusion can lead to better outcomes within the organisations that you work with
- Develop the 6 key traits of inclusive leaders
- Understand how unconscious bias works and how to work with others with bias
- Understand how thinking works; how it can help and hinder you as an inclusive leader
- Explore the best ways to give and receive feedback
- Enhance your leadership capabilities through inclusion and the application of emotional intelligence
- You should be interested in ensuring that equality and diversity are considered at all times
- Keenness to learn about inclusive leadership working with robust values to support equality
- An interest in the benefits that diversity brings to the workplace and society as a whole.
Leadership is about influencing others through personal attributes and behaviors, underpinned by emotional intelligence, to achieve prescribed outcomes; it is not about managing others.
Inclusive Leadership is about treating people and groups fairly based on their unique characteristics, rather than acting on biases derived from stereotypes.
It is also about personalizing individuals, understanding and valuing the uniqueness and differences of others while at the same time including them as members of the organization, networks and work groups.
Inclusive Leadership is about utilizing the thinking of diverse groups for smarter ideas, solutions and decision making. Inclusive leadership has the potential to provide different approaches and ways of working that move the organization forward.
This course will help you to develop and apply your skills as an inclusive leader. You will learn more about equality and diversity to grow your team and your organization, enhance their performance and improve your personal satisfaction.
Critical thinking to work in an emotionally intelligent manner forms a major component of the skills of an Inclusive Leader to overcome unconscious bias. This is covered in detail within the course.
You will learn:
- What equality, diversity and inclusion means for inclusive leadership
- The impact of bias and unconscious bias in equality and diversity
- How to demonstrate the attributes of an emotionally intelligent, inclusive leader through critical thinking
- To inspire and foster respect through your work with equality and diversity
- To develop the ability to incorporate an inclusive approach into all that you say and do as a leader
The course will give you practical tools and actions to begin leading inclusively straight away. You will strengthen your relationships with others, build your awareness of unconscious bias, develop your critical thinking skills, and become a senior advocate for inclusive workplace cultures.
You can expect to see the results of a more inclusive culture, both internally and externally, very quickly.
This course is a standalone course for anyone interested in understanding how work to more effectively with others as a leader. It compliments other courses that explore emotional intelligence in more depth.
You’ll receive all the information that you need and will be coached using loads of practical hints that you can use straight away.
The course is for you if you want to develop as an inclusive leader to improve the way that you interact with other people, the way that you make decisions and the way that you manage performance.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to be a good inclusive leader who promotes equality and diversity.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about inclusive leadership.
|Section 1 - Your Personal View Of Equality And Diversity
|Introduction To Working With Equality And Diversity And Inclusion
|Learning About Inclusive Leadership
|Practical Activity: Reflecting About This Leadership Course
|Defining Equality, Diversity And Inclusion
|The Dimensions Of Diversity
|Neurodiversity And Equality
|Investigating Unconscious Bias
|Measuring Unconscious Bias
|Working With Your Unconscious Bias
|Exploring Your Unconscious Bias
|Section 2 - Inclusive Leadership
|Introduction To Inclusive Leadership
|The Platinum Rule
|Unacceptable And Unaccepting Behaviour
|Receiving Feedback And Maintaining Your Self-Esteem
|The Importance Of Self-Awareness
|What Is Inclusive Leadership?
|The Six Traits Of Inclusive Leaders
|EACH Behaviours Of Inclusive Leadership
|How Curiosity Drives Diversity
|Strategies For Inclusive Leaders
|Competence In Diversity And Equality
|Practical Activity: Assess Your Inclusive Leadership Traits
|Section 3 - Critical Thinking
|Thinking About Thinking
|Critical Thinking And Diversity
|Exploring Critical Thinking
|Critical Thinking And Emotional Intelligence
|Thinking Capabilities Of The Brain
|The Two Thinking Systems
|Improving Critical Thinking
|Values and Bias
|Practical Activity: An Exercise In Critical Thinking
|Section 4 - Conclusion
|Practical Activity: Three Good Things To Develop Your Leadership