About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning how companies determine compensation, and how to use that knowledge to give you an advantage to maximize your pay
- Newly hired employees
- Those who want to increase their pay
What you’ll learn:
- How to understand your compensation
- A “behind the scenes” look at how companies determine compensation
- What happens to your pay once you become an employee
- Common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid when asking for a raise
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Learn the terminology and verbiage that are used so you can understand how you are compensated, as well as additional elements of Total Rewards such as bonus and equity.
Get all of the inside tricks, tips and information from a seasoned HR professional. Learn how to ask for a raise, a promotion and avoid some common mistakes.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to increase your compensation.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about employee compensation.
|Section 1 - Unlocking Compensation|
|Section 2 - Compensation Factors|
|Compensation As A Candidate||00:00:00|
|Compensation As An Employee||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - How To Ask And Not Ask For A Raise|
|Why The “Grapevine” Tactic Doesn’t Work||00:00:00|
|How To Effectively Ask For A Raise||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Additional Elements Of Compensation|
|Bonus And Equity||00:00:00|
|Final Thoughts And Advice||00:00:00|