LEED Operations And Maintenance Professional – Exam Preparation Course
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of LEED Operations and Management and for those who want to deliver more effectively with their consulting projects and become a better sustainability manager.
About This CourseBeginner
This is a foundation course on LEED Operations and Maintenance which will allow you to master the most important concepts and tools of Project Management.
What will you learn?
The key concepts and tools for LEED Operations and Maintenance such as:
- Sustainable Sites – Heat Island Reduction
- Material and Resources – Purchasing of Lamps
- IEQ – Green Cleaning
- IEQ – Pest Management.
- All other credits
- Definitions, concepts, tips, and how to avoid common mistakes.
- Become more confident in your abilities as a sustainability manager.
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn about LEED Operations and Maintenance.
- Professionals that have a LEED Green Associate, this would be an excellent starting point in terms of experience or knowledge.
- People who are interested in a career in sustainability consultancy
- Developers, Engineers, Business Analysts, Architects, and basically anyone interested in learning about LEED Operations and Maintenance
- People with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- People capable of taking notes and applying the concepts and tools provided in this course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the key concepts and tools for LEED Operations and Management.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about LEED Operations and Management.
LEED O&M About This Class
LT – Alternative Transport
SS – Preq Site Management Policy
SS – Site Development Protect Or Restore Habitat
SS – Rainwater Management
SS – Light Pollution Reduction
SS – Heat Island Effect
SS – Site Improvement Plan
SS – Joint Use Of Facilities
SS – Site Management
WE – Prereq Indoor Water Use
WE – Prereq Building Water Metering
WE – Outdoor Water Reduction
WE – Indoor Water Use
WE – Cooling Tower Water Use
WE – Water Metering
EA – Preq Energy Efficiency Best Practices
EA – Preq Minimum Energy Performance
EA – Preq Building Level Metering
EA – Preq Fundamental Refrigerant
EA – Existing Building Commissioning Analysis
EA – Existing Building Commissioning Implementation
EA – Ongoing Commissioning
EA – Energy Optimization
EA – Advanced Energy Metering
EA – Demand Response
EA – Renewable Energy
EA – Enhanced Refrigerant Management (Web)
MR – Preq – Ongoing Purchasing And Waste Policy
MR – Preq – Facility Maintenance and Renovation
MR – Purchasing Facilty Maintenance And Renovation
MR – Purchasing Ongoing
MR – Purchasing Lamps
MR – Solid Waste Management Ongoing
MR — Solid Waste Management Facility Maintenance And Renovations
IEQ – Preq – Minimum Air Quality
IEQ – Preq – Environmental Tobacco Smoke Control
IEQ – Preq – Green Cleaning Policy
IEQ – Air Quality Management Plan
IEQ – Enhanced Air Quality Strategies
IEQ – Thermal Comfort
IEQ – Interior Lighting
IEQ – Daylights And Views
IEQ – Green Cleaning CEA
IEQ – Green Cleaning Janitorial Equipment
IEQ – Green Cleaning Products & Materials
IEQ – Integrated Pest Management
IEQ – Occupant Comfort Survey
IN – Innovation
IN – LEED Accredited Professional
RP – Regional Priority
No Reviews found for this course.