About This Course
This is a foundation course on LEED Operations and Maintenance which will allow you to master the most important concepts and tools of Project Management.
What will you learn?
The key concepts and tools for LEED Operations and Maintenance such as:
- Sustainable Sites – Heat Island Reduction
- Material and Resources – Purchasing of Lamps
- IEQ – Green Cleaning
- IEQ – Pest Management.
- All other credits
- Definitions, concepts, tips, and how to avoid common mistakes.
- Become more confident in your abilities as a sustainability manager.
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn about LEED Operations and Maintenance.
- Professionals that have a LEED Green Associate, this would be an excellent starting point in terms of experience or knowledge.
- People who are interested in a career in sustainability consultancy
- Developers, Engineers, Business Analysts, Architects, and basically anyone interested in learning about LEED Operations and Maintenance
- People with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- People capable of taking notes and applying the concepts and tools provided in this course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the key concepts and tools for LEED Operations and Management.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about LEED Operations and Management.
|LEED O&M About This Class||00:00:00|
|LT – Alternative Transport||00:00:00|
|SS – Preq Site Management Policy||00:00:00|
|SS – Site Development Protect Or Restore Habitat||00:00:00|
|SS – Rainwater Management||00:00:00|
|SS – Light Pollution Reduction||00:00:00|
|SS – Heat Island Effect||00:00:00|
|SS – Site Improvement Plan||00:00:00|
|SS – Joint Use Of Facilities||00:00:00|
|SS – Site Management||00:00:00|
|WE – Prereq Indoor Water Use||00:00:00|
|WE – Prereq Building Water Metering||00:00:00|
|WE – Outdoor Water Reduction||00:00:00|
|WE – Indoor Water Use||00:00:00|
|WE – Cooling Tower Water Use||00:00:00|
|WE – Water Metering||00:00:00|
|EA – Preq Energy Efficiency Best Practices||00:00:00|
|EA – Preq Minimum Energy Performance||00:00:00|
|EA – Preq Building Level Metering||00:00:00|
|EA – Preq Fundamental Refrigerant||00:00:00|
|EA – Existing Building Commissioning Analysis||00:00:00|
|EA – Existing Building Commissioning Implementation||00:00:00|
|EA – Ongoing Commissioning||00:00:00|
|EA – Energy Optimization||00:00:00|
|EA – Advanced Energy Metering||00:00:00|
|EA – Demand Response||00:00:00|
|EA – Renewable Energy||00:00:00|
|EA – Enhanced Refrigerant Management (Web)||00:00:00|
|MR – Preq – Ongoing Purchasing And Waste Policy||00:00:00|
|MR – Preq – Facility Maintenance and Renovation||00:00:00|
|MR – Purchasing Facilty Maintenance And Renovation||00:00:00|
|MR – Purchasing Ongoing||00:00:00|
|MR – Purchasing Lamps||00:00:00|
|MR – Solid Waste Management Ongoing||00:00:00|
|MR — Solid Waste Management Facility Maintenance And Renovations||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Preq – Minimum Air Quality||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Preq – Environmental Tobacco Smoke Control||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Preq – Green Cleaning Policy||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Air Quality Management Plan||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Enhanced Air Quality Strategies||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Thermal Comfort||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Interior Lighting||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Daylights And Views||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Green Cleaning CEA||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Green Cleaning Janitorial Equipment||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Green Cleaning Products & Materials||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Integrated Pest Management||00:00:00|
|IEQ – Occupant Comfort Survey||00:00:00|
|IN – Innovation||00:00:00|
|IN – LEED Accredited Professional||00:00:00|
|RP – Regional Priority||00:00:00|