The Logic Pro X Manual – Complete Masterclass
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of music production in Logic Pro X masterclass and all of the different well known tips and tricks to enhance your workflow.
About This CourseBeginner
In this course you will learn how to master Logic Pro X and create three full productions from scratch in this class, from the idea stage to a complete finished professional sounding track. You will also get those 3 full productions as templates so you can open them on your computer to see how the projects are built up.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Start getting creative with Logic Pro and make music quickly.
- Learn how to get organized and getting your projects clean leading to a better end result.
- Discover apple loops and how to create a whole project within just an hour.
- Learn how to Master Logic Pro X with a lot of different quick tips and key commands.
- Get creative with the piano roll and MIDI – learn how to quickly come up with chords that you would never ever think about doing.
- Master Logic Pro X in just a day.
We will go over topics such as how to download the software and getting started, managing all sounds that Logic comes with initially going over Logic’s interface and look through what different things does just so you get familiar with the software itself and then we are going to learn how to create music with the powerful tools such as Piano Roll, Library, Plugins and lastly we will take a look at the mixer window and how to use the Mixer section in Logic Pro X properly.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Logic Pro X DAW from the ground up.
- Anyone who wants to produce music with Logic Pro X.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to record music directly into Logic.
- Anyone who wants to mix & master music with Logic at your home.
- Anyone who wants to switch from other DAW to Logic Pro X.
- Anyone who wants to learn the small things about Logic even if you are already an experienced user.
- Anyone who wants to understand what you’re doing in Logic instead of guessing your way through.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to actually create music with Logic Pro X.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned music production in Logic Pro X masterclass.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about music production in Logic Pro X masterclass.
Installing And Downloading Logic Pro X
Starting Logic Pro X For The First Time
Backing Up Your Sounds, Projects And Your Computer Files
Main Window – Part 1
Main Window – Part 2
The Control Bar – Part 1
The Control Bar – Part 2
The Control Bar – Part 3
The Control Bar – Part 4
The Control Bar – Customization
Beats And Project LCD Screen
Tracks – Part 1
Tracks – Part 2
The Drummer – Introduction
Installing 3rd Party Plugins And Organizing Plugins
Regions – Part 1
Regions – Part 2
Editing Tools – Part 1
Editing Tools – Part 2
Editing Tools – Part 3
Editing Tools – Part 4
Audio Track Editor
Piano Roll – Part 1
Piano Roll – Part 2
The Score Editor
The Step Editor – Part 1
The Step Editor – Part 2
The Drummer – Part 1
The Drummer – Part 2
The Touch Bar – Part 1
The Touch Bar – Part 2
The Mixer – Part 1
The Mixer – Part 2
Plugins – Part 1
Plugins – Part 2
Settings – Part 1
Settings – Part 2
Flex Mode – Part 1
Flex Mode – Part 2
The Library – Part 1
The Library – Part 2
Apple Loops – Part 1
Apple Loops – Part 2
How to Move Logic’s Entire Library To External Hard Drive
Bouncing – Part 1
Bouncing – Part 2
Low And High Cut – Default Settings
Sidechain Compression – 3rd Party Plugin
Sidechain Compression – Logic’s Stock Plugin – Part 1
Sidechain Compression – Logic’s Stock Plugin – Part 2
How To Learn Key Commands
The Arrangement Track And Markers
Bounce In Place – Part 1
Bounce In Place – Part 2
How To Make A Full Track Fast – Part 1
How To Make A Full Track Fast – Part 2
How To Make A Full Track Fast – Part 3
Misc Tips And Tricks
Question And Answer – April 2018
Creating a Track with Logic’s Stock Plugins – Project File
Playthrough Of The Track
Getting Ideas – Part 1
Getting Ideas – Part 2
Getting Ideas – Part 3
Getting Ideas – Part 4
Getting Ideas – Part 5
Getting Ideas – Part 6
Getting Ideas – Part 7
Getting Ideas – Part 8
Getting Ideas – Part 9
Arranging The Track – Part 1
Arranging The Track – Part 2
Arranging The Track – Part 3
Arranging The Track – Part 4
Arranging The Track – Part 5
Arranging The Track – Part 6
Arranging The Track – Part 7
Mixing Stage – Part 1
Mixing Stage – Part 2
Mixing Stage – Part 3
Mixing Stage – Part 4
Preparing For Mastering
The Mastering Stage – Part 1
The Mastering Stage – Part 2
The Initial Idea
Organizing The Idea
The Mixdown – Part 1
The Mixdown – Part 2
The Mastering Stage
No Reviews found for this course.