About This CourseBeginner
Macs are Great…if…You know what you’re doing. But I have bad news, you’re probably missing out on a whole lot.
I know because I teach people to use Macs everyday and what I see is heartbreaking! They waste at least 20 minutes per day navigating menus, apps and screens or just incorrectly using the trackpad.
What’s more they don’t realize that there’s a shortcut key combination for almost everything – that’s even more wasted time!
That’s why I created this course – I can help you save colossal amounts of time spent on your Mac. That’s time STRAIGHT back into your life that you could spend with family or friends.
No other Mac OS X course takes you from zero to supercharged hero in so little time. take this course if you want to:
- Navigate OS X using swipes and key combos
- Navigate text documents without laborious trackpad or mouse usage
- Open applications lightning fast
- Switch between open applications with a swipe
- Switch between open windows of certain applications with a key combo
- Tune up your Safari browsing experience and solve the all too common Safari Slow Down
- Learn to use Automator and Apple Script to automate everyday tasks with a simple click of your mouse
This course is not for you if:
- You are an expert Mac user (but you may find the Apple Script section interesting)
What software do you need?
- Running Mac OS X Mavericks or later
Do you need experience?
- No. I assume you are a complete beginner to Macs
What makes this course different?
- It is fast.
- It is not boring!
- It’s hands on so you learn ultra fast!
The secret extra you get when taking this course:
- You’ll have to watch the final thank you lecture to find out 🙂
What are the requirements?
- You will need access to a Mac running OS X. Mavericks or higher would be best.
- No other knowledge needed
What will I learn?
- Know the most common shortcuts on OS X
- Cut down their computer time by a large amount each day
- Understand how to modify OS X to fit their needs exactly
Who is the target audience?
- New Mac users should definitely take this course
- Expert Mac users should NOT take this course
- Intermediate Mac users who aren’t familiar with Apple Script and Automator should try this course
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the ins and out of the Mac OS X.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about being a Mac OS X superuser.
Unique Keys On A Mac
How To Use A Trackpad On A Mac
How To Move Around OS X And Open Applications By Simple Key Combo Or Swipe
Manipulating Documents: Create – Close And Cancel Saves Instantly
How To Manipulate Text On OS X
Advanced Text Manipulation And Navigation On OS X
Basic Safari Browser Navigation
How To Get Rid Of Ads To Speed Up Page Load Times
How To Fix Safari Slowdowns
How To Take A Screenshot On OS X And Automatically Save To A File
How To Save A Screenshot To The OS X Clipboard
How To Create OS X Keyboard Shortcuts
How To Use Automator On OS X
How To Resize Images Using Automator On OS X
How To Create A Simple Apple Script
How To Create A Workspace Apple Script On OS X