About This CourseBeginner
Do you want to create better music? Compose finished, polished, foot-tapping songs that feel great and sound professional?
Join the MUSIC PRODUCER MASTERCLASS (Recognized by FL Studio as a training center)
THIS COURSE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO:
- Learn to use the most popular music making software FL Studio from the ground up from beginner to expert level
- Install external plugin instruments
- Find samples online and import them
- Understand music envelopes and how to learn any instrument plugin quickly
- Create vocal chopping effects like the musician Skrillex
- Add amazing effects to your voice using vocalizers
- Create dubstep growls
- Pitch correct vocals
- Layer with backing vocals and instruments
- Fully appreciate compression and when to use it
- EQ your music like the pros
- Add sidechain compression to balance kick drums with your bass melody
- Mix your compositions
- Understand stereo width
- Master your music to make your mix louder
- Sell your music online on distribution platforms and start earning money
- And much much more…
I SHARE ALL MY SECRETS IN THIS COURSE
These are the techniques I use every day as a film composer and music producer. The tricks and tips I teach are used to create professional level music compositions.
IT WILL NEVER BE A BETTER TIME TO START MUSIC PRODUCING THAN TODAY!
What do you need to get started?
- You don’t need to know how to make music or play an instrument (although it helps)
- You don’t need to know anything about FL Studio
- You just need a desire to create, experiment, and find joy in making music. It’s now possible to learn all the tricks and tools to become a professional musician and producer from your own home. You don’t need to shell out thousands of dollars for a professional studio to produce your music. Everything you need can be done from home on your computer and this course will show you how.
WHY AM I DOING THIS?
Music producing has changed my life. It turned a hobby that I love into a profitable career…
Now I want to give back.
Most musicians never get beyond the level of playing an instrument. They dream of having their songs on the radio or in movies but keep waiting to “get discovered” by some outside big name label. What they don’t realize is that music producing companies want to see a track record of polished music already made before taking a chance on an unknown musician. The musician is waiting for the producer to help them make great music so they can be promoted and the producer is waiting for the musician to make great music before they will take a chance on promoting them. Musicians and composers need to understand the steps and tools in music producing so they can create professional music that stands out from the amateurs.
That’s why I created this course – to walk with you through the entire process.
What are the requirements?
Do you have a computer that can run FL Studio? That’s all you need. If you don’t own FL Studio yet, I’ll show you where to download a free demo version. This course will cover everything you need to get started – from coming up with melody ideas and mixing and mastering your musical composition, to distributing your music online.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to create professional music – no matter what level of technical skills or musical background you have.
- Musicians and composers who want to take their compositions to the next level.
See you inside!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to make electronic music.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about making and producing electronic music.
Section 1 - Introduction
Section 2 - Overview Of FL Studio
Getting FL Studio
Download And Install FL Studio
Get Started Making Music
The Channel Rack
The Piano Roll
Create Your First Song In The Piano Roll
Connecting Midi Devices
Installing External Instrument Plugins
Recording Audio And Midi
Section 3 - Develop Your Musical Ideas
Developing Your Musical Ideas
Envelopes And How To Learn Any Instrument Plugin Quickly
Section 4 - Mixing
Automation And Creating A Rising Effect
Section 5 - Making A Complete Song Demonstration
Making A Complete Song – Demonstration Example
Making A Complete Song – Composing Demonstration
Making A Complete Song – Mixing Demonstration
Section 6 - Vocal Processing
Pitch Correction And Newtone Overview
Vocal Layering And Harmonizing
Layering Vocals With Instruments
EQ For Vocals
Section 7 - Mastering
Maximus Mastering Presets
Exporting Music For Mixing And Mastering
Section 8 - Publishing Your Music
Sell Your Music Online
Music Publishing Links
Section 9 - BONUS
Harmor Plugin Preset To Turn Your Vocals Into An Instrument
Recommended Instrument Plugins
Checkout Recommended Plugins
Section 10 - Conclusion
No Reviews found for this course.