About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners, too.
- Anyone interested to become a mental athlete or to participate in a memory competition in the future. If you’re just at the beginning of your journey to memory improvement, you definitely need to take this course, which will give you the motivation to continue to follow your path to become a mental athlete.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it.
- Students can use this course to improve their study skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to memorize lists, appointments, birthdays and anniversaries.
- Memorize everyday numbers such as: Credit Card Numbers, The CVV of your Credit card, PIN numbers, Bank account numbers, Combinations for locks and safes, Telephone numbers, Computer passwords, and so on.
- You will be able to use these Memory Techniques in your career for memorizing speeches and presentations, the dates and hours of your business meetings, the topics that you want to discuss at meetings and other important things in your career.
- You will be able to absorb and recall huge amounts of information (particularly useful if you are reviewing for exams or learning a new language).
- If you’re a student, these methods will give you a boost for studying: Poems, History, Biology, Medical Terms, Mathematics or anything you want to learn.
- If you think you have a bad memory, after taking this course you will be surprised by the things you can do with your mind right now, regardless of your education, age, or other conditionings.
- There are no special requirements, other than having an interest in this fascinating area of Memory Improvement.
- No prior knowledge in memory improvement required! You will see for yourself how simple and handy this skill is!
This course is the first part of the series “The Memory Techniques Course” and includes the Basic Mnemonic Systems.
It will be continued with the second part, dedicated to the Advanced Mnemonic Systems.
What is the challenge of this course?
In the first place, I want to make you understand what memory improvement is about, and see for yourself just how simple and handy this skill is!
After you understand how it works, and I guarantee that you’ll understand it after taking this course, improving your memory will be just a matter of consistency and practice.
In this course, you will find simple techniques that you can apply in your daily life, that can ensure your success in different situations that you face everyday:
- The Acronym Method, which has two variants: “The Acronym Mnemonic Technique“ and “The Sentence Method”
- The Link System with the variants: “The Chain Link Method” and “The Story Method”
- The Location Method (Loci), where you will learn “The Roman Room Technique” and “The Journey Technique”
Next, you will discover “The PEG System” and the most important techniques of this kind:
- The Alphabet Method
- The Number Shape Method
- The Number Rhyme Method
- The Body Parts Method
- The Major System
Finally, you will find some other simple memory techniques, that can help you to memorize more effectively: The Sound Alike Method, Rhymes and Jingles, The Sing-a-Long Method and Mind Maps.
Each method and technique is explained in detail and with a lot of examples.
You will also learn tips and tricks from the memory experts, to help you memorize more effectively.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about effective memory improvement techniques.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about memory improvement.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|The Mental Athletes||00:00:00|
|The Structure Of This Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - The History Of Memory Training|
|A Powerful Goddess||00:00:00|
|An Ancient Detective Story||00:00:00|
|The Art Of Memory||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The Mechanics Of Memory|
|How Memory Works||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The Basic Memory Methods|
|Presentation Of The Basic Memory Methods||00:00:00|
|The Acronym Method||00:00:00|
|The Link System||00:00:00|
|The Location System: Loci||00:00:00|
|The PEG System||00:00:00|
|The Alphabet PEG Method||00:00:00|
|The Number Shape Method||00:00:00|
|The Number Rhyme Method + Bonus (The Number-Symbol Method)||00:00:00|
|The Body Parts Peg Method||00:00:00|
|The Major System||00:00:00|
|Some Other Simple Memory Techniques||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - How To Use These Methods In Your Daily Life|
|Practical Applications Of The Basic Memory Techniques||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Tips And Tricks From The Memory Experts|
|Tips And Tricks From The Memory Experts||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - The Memory Lifestyle|
|Memory Lifestyle Part 1: Yes||00:00:00|
|Memory Lifestyle Part 2: Don’t||00:00:00|
|Memory Supplements And Nootropics||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Summary And Next Steps|
|Summary And Next Steps||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Bonus Section|
|The Von Restorff Effect||00:00:00|