Microsoft Access Master Class – Beginner To Advanced
Every one of us, whether we know it or not, are surrounded by data. Some of it we keep track of on paper or in spreadsheets. Some of it is really important, like tasks that are part of our daily work. BUT, unfortunately, very few of us use the one tool that was built to handle all of our data needs – the Microsoft Access database.
Should you take the time to learn Microsoft Access?
Many people do not use the Microsoft Access database program for 2 reasons:
- They think it is too complex
- They do not realize how incredibly powerful it is.
This course is dedicated to resolving the complexity question by demonstrating the basics of HOW Access is constructed and why the structure makes sense. Most courses just bury students in details, never starting with an overview and never showing students how the different parts can be used to increase productivity. By the time you have finished the first sections of the course, you will understand WHY Access is built the way it is and feel comfortable moving around in the program.
Once you understand the basic structure, the course will show you many practical demonstrations of what Access can be used for. By the end of the course you will have a very good idea EXACTLY how you could use Access to increase your productivity.
Learn about Access Objects and how they work together. Learn how the screen is organized and become very comfortable with moving around inside the various parts of the program. Understand how Access makes dealing with many settings and choices as easy as possible.
Build a Strong Foundation in Microsoft Access!
- Understand the structure of the database file and its advantages.
- Become comfortable with how the menus and ribbons work.
- Learn how you can save all your data in one place.
- Learn how to extract only the information you want.
- See how to relate tables together and resolve the “1 to Many” problem.
- Discover how having separate report formats reduces report prep time.
- Learn how to easily create subtotals and do calculations.
- See how you can link data back to Excel sheets for distribution.
- View demonstrations of how Macros can be used to automate tasks.
- See examples of how the VBA Programming Language can be used.
- Learn how Access can work with Other Microsoft Office programs.
You will find that people who know how to use the incredible power of Access are in high demand in the marketplace. The familiarity with Access that you gain in this course will give you a solid foundation in creating databases that will make your life easier and be in demand by others!
There is a HUGE need in the marketplace for people who know how to use Access. This is your opportunity to break away from the pack of people who struggle to get their work done using only Excel. Stop being a slave to your spreadsheets and start learning how to create effective Access databases and easily automate tasks! This could be your shortest path to increasing your income!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding of how to use Microsoft Access effectively.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to effectively use Microsoft Access!
No Reviews found for this course.