Mindfulness For Public Speaking And Presentations
This course is designed for those interested to learn the strategies that help speakers and presenters manage their anxiety and stress and also methods to handle unexpected issues during presentations.
About This Coursebeginner
You’re about to learn a tried-true-and-tested strategy to boost your energy and reduce your stress and anxiety in your public speaking and presentations.
This course is the result of hundreds of public speaking surveys and key adult learning research so that we can show you how to reduce your anxiety, get your energy back and actually enjoy yourself when you speak.
We combined our own experience with specific strategies shared by the public speakers in our surveys to develop a program that can produce real and meaningful change in your energy level.
We’ll share the 32 concrete methods that work with every public speaker and exactly how to feel more energized and less drained when giving presentations including:
- How to decrease your stress and anxiety with diet, exercise, and the essential comforts of life
- How to ‘disengage-relax-reassess’ your stress so that you can recharge and give energy to your audience
- Delegate presentation issues, minimize technical problems and control “non-speaking” work
- You’ll get our 10 beautiful benchmarks that make sure the audience “got it” with less time and energy doing so
- How to accomplish the same public speaking tasks you do with a smaller audience just as effectively with groups of 32 or more people.You’ll learn the 3 public speaking strategies to control apathetic, negative and questioning people so they don’t control you or your presentation
- Exact steps to give a presentation that is hard to get people engaged and exactly how to get them to actually want to listen to you
Who this course is for:
- Public Speakers and presenters
- Trainers and training managers
- Human resource managers
- Academic leaders
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned ways to become a mindful speaker.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the methods you can take to reduce stress and anxiety in any presentation.
Downloadable Materials – Mindfulness For Public Speaking And Presentations
Exercise Your Way
Cushion The Presentation
Manage Your Stress
Anticipate Unexpected Issues
Get Help And Make It Helpful
Help Them Get It
Manage Large Audiences
Have Fun Your Way
Control Tough Participants
Engage Adult Learners With Ease
Interpret Your Feedback
No Reviews found for this course.